15 West 37th Street, New York, NY 10018 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Scotts Flowers

A Word from the Palliser Boys

Hi! Rob, Chris and Jonny here to tell you about the history of Scotts Flowers...

The original company opened in 1947 by the Scott family. In 1982 our father, Robert Palliser, Sr. purchased the business, and we have been operating as a family ever since. As an honored Vietnam veteran, Dad certainly knows how to jump in the trenches with the best of them, and he brought that spirit to the great world of flowers. Through many years of hard work and a true love for the floral industry, "The Bob Man" grew this business into the great company you see today.

Robert Sr. remains actively involved in the company, sharing his expertise as he passes the flower torch to the second generation of Scotts leadership. Beginning in 2011, his three sons (that's us!) Robert Jr., Chris & Jonathan, now manage all of the daily operations.

Our family has been an integral part of the NYC floral industry for decades now, and we are excited to take Scotts to the next decade and beyond! We want to be there with you for years to come, providing beautiful flowers for all of your momentous occasions. Let's start today!

Why Scotts?

We wholeheartedly believe that you get what you pay for... and we offer the best.

We are a multi-dimensional, full-service florist offering artistically crafted floral designs and top-notch client care. We maintain happy long-standing relationships with our wonderful clients, our professional vendors and our own in-house team of knowledgeable and enthusiastic creatives. We take tremendous pride in our work, and with an eye on the worlds of fashion and design, we are constantly developing fresh new ideas and delivering them to you in style.

New floral competitors may boast they "cut out the middle man" to save you a buck. And if you're ultimately swayed by budget, they may win you over a time or two. We get it. But when they "cut the middle man" they are cutting out the exact talent and finesse required in such a creative and naturally delicate industry. Scotts flowers has the talent. We have the finesse. And we have the team to make it happen.

From the day the seed hits the earth to the moment you receive your bouquet, know that your flowers have been in the best hands. It truly takes an expert "village" to ensure that a fresh, beautiful bloom makes it from a farm, through our creative hands and delicately into yours in happy condition, and we offer exactly that every day.

What We Do

When you shop with Scotts Flowers NYC, you can rest assured that you are in the best floral hands. With our fantastic team of artists and experts using the highest quality products, enjoy the confidence of knowing our creations will exceed your expectations. Take a further look at why we are the best choice in the city...

Follow Scotts Flowers on

Scotts Flowers 3
Scotts Flowers 4
Scotts Flowers 5

Leslie · Married on 08/26/2017

I had the most beautiful flowers for my wedding, thanks to the team at Scott's Flowers! Everything from the delivery of the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower crowns, and to the set up of the reception centerpieces were absolutely stunning! I loved my bouquet -- it couldn't have been more perfect than I had imagined. Stephanie at Scott's Flowers was very helpful in understanding my style of flowers and vision, and they made sure to make the most out of my budget. I am glad and thankful to have worked with Scott's Flowers for my wedding, and I highly recommend them to create beautiful flower arrangements for your special day as well!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Scotts Flowers 6
    Scotts Flowers 7
    Scotts Flowers 8
    Scotts Flowers 9
    Scotts Flowers 10

After reading several reviews on other sites I decided to contact Scott's. With it being a destination wedding, we were keeping the flowers simple (bouquet, boutonniere, and a table arrangement). I emailed Scott's with a photo of the bouquet I found online and what we were looking for. I received a very prompt response back from Brooke with information regarding pricing. I contacted Brooke & she was very knowledgeable. She knew all of the flowers that were in the photo I sent. She even told me up front that one of the flowers would not be available the time of year we were getting married but offered a similar alternative. Brooke offered great ideas that fit our needs and also our budget.

I was also very impressed with the flexibility of Scott's. We had a 10:30 AM ceremony the day after Thanksgiving & an 11:30 AM reception. We needed the the bouquet & boutonniere delivered to our hotel by 8:00 AM & the table arrangement delivered by 11:00 AM. They were able to accommodate this for us. The only downside to the 8:00 AM delivery the day after Thanksgiving was they would not have enough time to make my bouquet that morning. With them being closed on Thanksgiving, I was told it would have to be made up that Wednesday evening. I was told the bouquet would be refrigerated up until the delivery time & would hold up for our ceremony & reception so I was okay with this.

Now to the big day.... Our bouquet & boutonniere arrived on time at our hotel & both were absolutely beautiful. The flowers in the bouquet held up just like I was told they would. The alternative flower that was suggested was very similar to the one in the photo I initially sent & the bouquet was everything I wanted. When we arrived at the reception, the flower arrangement for our table was stunning. It was a shame we could not take the arrangement home with us. I highly recommend Scott's if you are looking for a professional florist with quality work for your wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Scotts Flowers Pricing

Scotts Flowers Price Rates

Scotts Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• 15 West 37th Street New York, NY, 10018 See on map