Hingham, MA 02043 Map · Phone number

About Scott Zuehlke Photography

"You know when you hear a song that you really love, and it makes you feel a certain way? Well, that is how I would describe my wedding photography. Photographs are like music for your eyes. When you see an image that moves you the same way your favorite song does, you know you are looking at something very special. When I am shooting I'm always looking for that emotional piece to complete a photograph. Capturing those moments where everything just seems to stand still for that split second, are the moments that will last a lifetime."

"I love telling a story with my images. Photographs are very powerful, and when you add the emotional value of a wedding day, the sky's the limit. My favorite thing about being a wedding photographer is meeting so many great families along the way. It feels like every weekend I get to be a part of a new family for the day. That is something very special."

"My goal is to allow you to take pleasure in your wedding day while I capture all of the action that is happening around you. Capturing emotion is the key element to my style of photography. Generating emotion in a photograph is what transforms a good image into a piece of art."

Follow Scott Zuehlke Photography on

Scott Zuehlke Photography 5
Scott Zuehlke Photography 6
Scott Zuehlke Photography 7

Kate · Married on 09/29/2018

Scott is THE BEST! Not only is he talented he is kind and funny and truly makes your wedding/engagement experience amazing!!! I sobbed seeing my photos - he captured the moments and the memories perfectly!! If you are looking for someone who can capture the experiences and not just posed photos -he is your guy!!

He is kind to your guests, funny with your bridal party and understanding when you just cant smile anymore. He was part of the wedding not just a vendor!! I searched and searched for the perfect photographer and Scott it is and more!

Look no further - just book!!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Scott Zuehlke Photography 12
    Scott Zuehlke Photography 13
    Scott Zuehlke Photography 14

Holly · Married on 11/19/2016

Scott did such a fantastic job on our wedding photos (November 19, 2016)! From the planning stages through the photo album process (which I'm still working on selecting photos - since they are all so beautiful), Scott has been a pleasure to work with. Since I had an evening wedding in November (the sun set before 4:30), I was nervous about how my pictures would turn out without natural lighting. I'm so glad I decided to have Scott shoot my wedding. The photos were beautiful (I might even say whimsical) and the lighting was perfect. He's very detail oriented and captured lots of the tiny details that will provide lasting memories. It's hard to select photos for the album because there are SO many great ones to choose from!! I highly recommend choosing Scott for your wedding, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/08/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2016

If you are looking for a photographer who has an amazing creative eye, is willing to go out of the box, and have unique photos that capture the essence of your day, Scott is your man! Since he also shoots for corporate clients, he has a more artistic approach than just your standard wedding photographer. Sure we got all the necessary posed shots, but Scott also rode the T with us (all the way from BC to Arlington), and took pics along the way. He is so easy to talk to, is flexible, and makes the day so easy. Think about it, you are with your photographer for a lonnnnng time on that day. Take a look at his facebook page for some imspiration!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Scott Zuehlke Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Proofs

• Hingham, 02043 See on map
    7742192757 (Phone number)
    6176768741 (Other Phone Number)