85 Hillside ave, Midland Park, NJ 07432 Map · Phone number

About Schweinfurth Florist

Schweinfurth Florist, Inc. has been serving brides across Northern New Jersey for over 100 years. Family-owned and operated. We emphasize QUALITY and courteous service.

Follow Schweinfurth Florist on

Schweinfurth Florist 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2018

Beautiful flowers!

Chet was wonderful to work with. He understood our vision and executed beautiful flowers. The arrangements were bright and colorful and matched our theme perfectly. He was honest and made great recommendations and never tried to oversell. Such a great guy and flower shop with quality flowers!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Schweinfurth Florist 8
    Schweinfurth Florist 9
    Schweinfurth Florist 10
    Schweinfurth Florist 11

Jackie · Married on 06/16/2018

We chose Chet from Schweinfurth Florist because of a recommendation, and I can't explain how I am in awe of his work with flowers. We were completely in loved with all of our beautiful flower arrangements for our tables and I can't say enough wonderful things about the girls bouquets, and my own bridal cascading bouquet! He understands the beauty of simple but can also make every piece look intricate and timeless. I would recommend him to all in the Northern NJ area!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Lorena · Married on 11/11/2017

Schweinfurth florist was absolutely amazing. I met wiht Chet a couple of time to go over what I wanted for my wedding and he totally nailed it! I had brass candlesticks I wanted to use but had no idea what kind of centerpeice I wanted. Chet helped me choose the right flowers and colors to complete my romantic look. I kept coming in with pintrest ideas and he made them a reality. And on the day of the wedding he exceeded all my expectations! He made sure everything was set up correctly, moved flowers during the cocktail hour and placed all the red rose petals exactly where they needed to be. I don't have enough words to express how happy I am that we chose Schweinfurth and how absolutely stunning it was!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Schweinfurth Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• 85 Hillside ave Midland Park, 07432 See on map