185 D Madison Ave, New Milford, NJ 07646 Map · Phone number

About Denis Flowers

Denis Flowers has been in business since 1935, with roots starting with our great grandparents in the NYC Flower Market on W. 28th Street. Kimberly Denis, the fourth generation owner of the shop, has created a family of designers that are passionate and dedicated to every event we help create. With her Dad still working with her in the shop and many of the team being there for over 25 years, it is the perfect blend of young youthful energy, ideas and experience.

Denis Flowers specializes in all types of events in the NY, NJ and tri state area. We provide a very personalized attention to detail and love working with our couples to create their dream wedding. From lavish over the top black tie affairs to low key rustic chic weddings we have done it all and are constantly learning.

We would love the opportunity to be a part of your special day!

Follow Denis Flowers on

Denis Flowers  7
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/18/2019

The Perfect day!

Let me start off by saying my wedding day was the PERFECT day, from the weather to the ceremony and the flowers and most definitely the reception. I live in New Milford and my family has used Denis Flowers in the past for prom and other occasions throughout my life. I had met with my venue's house florist and she just did not get the vision I had for my wedding. I then sat down with Kim Denis, one of the owners of Denis Flowers. I was blown away to say the least. She was so professional and accommodating. She made me feel comfortable and knew exactly what I wanted. She worked with my budget and I was still able to get everything I wanted for the big day.

A month before the wedding, I was able to come in and see a sample center piece. Oh My God, I was blown away. When I saw the centerpieces, they actually made me cry. They were everything I envisioned and they were just perfect. My bridesmaids were all wearing shades of purple, and my centerpieces matched them perfectly. There was even orchids in the middle of the tall centerpieces just to bring it all together.

The day of the wedding, Kim arrived a half hour early and made me cry again with my bouquet. It was cascading with all shades of purple and white. It was one of the most beautiful flower arrangements I had ever seen. It was just perfect. People still do not stop telling me how amazing all of my flowers were. I think what really made everything so amazing was Kim herself. She did everything the day of and made everything perfect. I could not recommend this florist any more. They are amazing!!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Denis Flowers  8
    Denis Flowers  9
    Denis Flowers  10
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/27/2019

Thank you Kim!

I’m so happy with my decision to use Denis Flowers for my wedding! Kim was such a pleasure to work with and made sure we loved everything!! Kim really took the time to understand what we wanted and she delivered!! Everything was just perfect! Thank you Kim & the whole team at Denis Flowers!!!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Cally

Cally · Married on 11/09/2018

Beautiful - Kim totally gets brides!

Kim & the whole staff here are absolutely lovely. Kim totally got my vision immediately, and stayed true to it throughout the process. I had a low budget but also low requests (no bridal party) so Kim was able to be creative with me to get me to the price I needed since I was paying for flowers myself. Everything looked beautiful on the day of and we couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Award

Denis Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 115.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 110.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

• 185 D Madison Ave New Milford, 07646 See on map