Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Scheme Events

Wedding Planning and Design

Scheme Events launched in 2010 and quickly became one of the top Las Vegas wedding planning companies. Our designs are often featured on Style Me Pretty, Ruffled, Green Wedding Shoes and can be seen in Smitten Magazine, The Knot and several other local publications. Designing stylish weddings is one of the ways we have set ourselves apart from other Las Vegas wedding planners. No two weddings are alike but all have a sense of luxury and style! We feel blessed to work with the greatest couples we now consider close friends.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Timelines (1)
Referrals (1)
Military (1)

If you're looking for a wedding planner, look no more! Scheme Events is exactly what you're looking for. Tara's attention to detail was very much appreciated leading up to and during the wedding. Her team's expertise and guidance is impeccable. She is sweet, calm and polite but also direct and dedicated to making your day exactly how you picture it.

Unfortunately, we had a small hiccup (due to another vendor, it was in NO WAY Tara's fault!) but I didn't even know there was a problem during the wedding because she discretely handled everything with so much care. Knowing what Scheme Events went through to cover the mistakes of another lazy vendor makes me so grateful! Mistakes and hiccups are bound to happen, but this is nothing you want to or should have to deal with on your special day! I'm so thankful we had this wonderful team on our side.

I can't imagine our wedding without Scheme Events, and will be recommending them to all of my friends! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Tara and her team at Scheme Events was a fantastic experience and made our wedding the fun and stress-free celebration that we wanted it to be! I highly recommend hiring Tara for full planning - it's worth every penny and she does an amazing job handling all of the different vendors, and even challenging family personalities. Thank you TARA!!!!

Profile Picture Julia, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tara and her team did an amazing job to help make our day unforgettable. From answering all my questions, to coordinating the rehearsal, and creating a timeline for our day, Scheme Events was critical in making our wedding weekend run smoothly. I would recommend their “day-of” coordination so that you can enjoy your wedding day and let them handle the details.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/7/17, 1 Review

8 Photos

The Smith Center

8 Photos

14 ENDORSEMENTS
Scheme is a dream to work with! My clients have loved their experiences with both Tara and Francisca. Of course, I love working with them too! One of the very best Wedding and Event Planners in town <3

Scheme Events is an amazing group of creative women who built their business from the ground up with teamwork and passion. They create high-end weddings and events that speak to the personality of the couple and are very thorough when working with other vendors throughout the wedding planning process. Can't recommend them enough!

We think that Scheme Events are the bee's knees! They truly take an event concept and bring it to fruition. Every detail is thought of and blended in seamlessly. With The combination of the creative brains at Scheme you will have and event that you and every guest will remember for a lifetime!

We have worked with Scheme Events on many events. Rissa, Tara, and Traci do a fantastic job! They just get it right. They work hard, and always pay close attention to detail. Their events are always amazing!

Scheme events is an all inclusive team of event planners who are also designers, visionaries and creators. They're not afraid to get in there and be hands on with your event. They listen to your requests and create a day that will suit you perfectly. And when your special day comes, you will see their hard work in the result. This is a modern company who understand today's bride and her needs. Scheme treats you like family, and the result is a quality that is the same if it was their own wedding day!

98 PROS I KNOW