Mission Viejo, CA 92692 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing

About ScenEmotion Films

ScenEmotion Films is a Mission Viejo-based wedding videographer that serves Orange County, California and the surrounding areas. They believe that film is essential for documenting the once-in-a-lifetime moments of your big day. The company also knows that, unlike photography, video can capture emotions and movement. Through their unique films and imaginative flair, they will capture the day's essence in a cinematic, documentary, short-form, storytelling and traditional style.

Since 2011, ScenEmotion Films has offered a range of cinematography services. They can share the warmth of your day through the following offerings:

• Additional hours

ScenEmotion Films 1
ScenEmotion Films 2

Jennifer Sum · Married on 08/17/2019

Great quality videos!

They were super nice and responsive and took care of our needs. They did awesome job with our highlight video. We loved it! They even let us choose the song we liked and made sure we wanted the video how we liked. The transitions on the video and the edits were so good! They were so easy to work with the whole day.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Krista

Krista Marie Smith · Married on 08/16/2019

Beautiful and perfection

My husband and I were married this August. I was an anxious, joyful bride. These gentlemen were wonderful and patient with my bridal party. They worked perfectly with my photographer. Easy to work with and quick responses. Their video of us was just perfect! My mom is still crying! They captured all the love and joy of that day and I am so happy we have that caught in video! If you have doubts, just remember it’s one day to treasure and worth keeping. Thank you again Marlor !

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/04/2019

Totally worth every penny

Let me start by saying I didn’t think that we needed a Videoagrapher, my mother in law insisted on it. Boy, I am SOOOO glad we got one! I told my husband I had such tunnel vision when I was walking down the isle, I just saw him and didn’t get to take it all in. So I am thankful I get to rewatch everything! Marlor was so cool, he always got back to us right away and was such a pleasure to work with. We will be hiring him for any family pictures in the future as well. I can’t get over how amazing our video turned out, Marlor truly is an artist. My husband and I have watched it everyday since he’s sent it to us!

Sent on 06/12/2019

ScenEmotion Films Pricing

ScenEmotion Films Price Rates

• Flower and Sugar Events
    Flower and Sugar Events Wedding Florists

ScenEmotion Films were so helpful and knowledgeable when we worked together!! Aside from producing incredible work, they were so easy to work with and really professional on the day of the wedding. Highly recommend!!

• CenterpiecEvents DJ & MC
    CenterpiecEvents DJ & MC Wedding DJs

I have worked with ScenEmotion Films for a few years now in the wedding industry. They are a master in their craft and the best in what they do. If you check out my weddingwire page, all the videos that I posted are videos of ScenEmotion's work. The work that they produce are stunning and memorable. They make ever candid scene, as if it was scripted and makes the end results like a movie. These guys are friendly, professional and easy to work with. The staff member dress clean and very appropriate for the occasion. Their matters twards the guest and staff is very respectful. This is why they are in demand, cause they are hands down the best in every aspic of their game. Can't wait to be working with them again. See you guys soon and thank you for all the great video.

• Creative Photography by Linda
    Creative Photography by Linda Wedding Photographers

ScenEmotion is an amazing video company. Very detailed and they produce videos unlike any I had seen in the past. As a photographer they are very easy to work with and always conscious of where you are at and if they are in your way. Loved working with them very much.

• Mission Viejo, 92692 See on map