Mission Viejo, CA 92692 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About ScenEmotion Films

ScenEmotion Films is a Mission Viejo-based wedding videographer that serves Orange County, California and the surrounding areas. They believe that film is essential for documenting the once-in-a-lifetime moments of your big day. The company also knows that, unlike photography, video can capture emotions and movement. Through their unique films and imaginative flair, they will capture the day’s essence in a cinematic, documentary, short-form, storytelling and traditional style.

Since 2011, ScenEmotion Films has offered a range of cinematography services. They can share the warmth of your day through the following offerings:

• Additional hours

Videos 7 Videos

95 Reviews for ScenEmotion Films

Kevin P. · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Unbelievable

Me and my wife were unbelievably happy with their customer and quality of their product. We received countless compliments on our video in terms of production and skill in producing moments and synchronizing with the music. They were so helpful the day of the ceremony helping us out and giving amazing suggestions about shots that they thought would look amazing, and ended up looking amazing. They have a drone! And the drone shots are amazing. We can't say enough about Scenemotion!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Emmanuel S. · Married on 11/25/2020

Undeniable quality experience

My wife and I are extremely satisfied and happy with not only the quality of work, but Marlor’s flexibility around us - after having to change and postpone our wedding date a couple of times. On the actual day, his assistant not only showed up on time, but he was actually early to setup. Which speaks greatly of a respectable and top quality company and service. During our wedding ceremony, they tried their best to not interfere with the mass and even worked hand in hand with a different photographer in order to meet our needs. Not only at the church but at the venue as well!
    A 5/5 rating is supremely lacking. I only wish we could rate and recommend even further and higher!
    Thank you so much ScenEmotion!

Sent on 12/09/2020

Madeline · Married on 11/25/2020

Speechless!

I don’t have words other than to say thank you so much to Marlor and his team for giving us the most amazing experience during a COVID-19 wedding! Truly one of the best decisions and investments for our wedding day! If I could, I’d give them 100 stars!

The quality of work that ScenEmotion produces is breathtaking! I received my highlight video yesterday and have already watched it more times than I can count. And each time my Husband and I watch it, we have the biggest smile on our faces! They captured every detail of our day and we couldn’t be happier.

Aside from the quality of work, Marlor and his team are phenomenal! Working with them the day of the wedding was truly a magical experience! Thank you Marlor and Co. for making this bride incredibly happy!

Sent on 12/09/2020

• Flower and Sugar Events Wedding Florists

ScenEmotion Films were so helpful and knowledgeable when we worked together!! Aside from producing incredible work, they were so easy to work with and really professional on the day of the wedding. Highly recommend!!

• CenterpiecEvents DJ & MC Wedding DJs

I have worked with ScenEmotion Films for a few years now in the wedding industry. They are a master in their craft and the best in what they do. If you check out my weddingwire page, all the videos that I posted are videos of ScenEmotion's work. The work that they produce are stunning and memorable. They make ever candid scene, as if it was scripted and makes the end results like a movie. These guys are friendly, professional and easy to work with. The staff member dress clean and very appropriate for the occasion. Their matters twards the guest and staff is very respectful. This is why they are in demand, cause they are hands down the best in every aspic of their game. Can't wait to be working with them again. See you guys soon and thank you for all the great video.

• Creative Photography by Linda Wedding Photographers

ScenEmotion is an amazing video company. Very detailed and they produce videos unlike any I had seen in the past. As a photographer they are very easy to work with and always conscious of where you are at and if they are in your way. Loved working with them very much.

• Mission Viejo, 92692 See on map
    Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm Closed on Saturday and Sunday
    Location of (ScenEmotion Films)