Mission Viejo, CA 92692 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing

About ScenEmotion Films

ScenEmotion Films is a Mission Viejo-based wedding videographer that serves Orange County, California and the surrounding areas. They believe that film is essential for documenting the once-in-a-lifetime moments of your big day. The company also knows that, unlike photography, video can capture emotions and movement. Through their unique films and imaginative flair, they will capture the day's essence in a cinematic, documentary, short-form, storytelling and traditional style.

Since 2011, ScenEmotion Films has offered a range of cinematography services. They can share the warmth of your day through the following offerings:

• Additional hours

ScenEmotion Films 2
  • Angeline

Angeline · Married on 09/01/2018

Cinematic and Epic Same Day Edit

Marlor, we can’t even put into words the amazing cinematic footage you have created for our wedding memories, but we will do our best. We were recommended to Scenemotion by a friend, and when we watched your videos we were immediately blown away. You were truly professional when we spoke over the phone, but also genuinely friendly. When we met in person, it was like meeting up with a family friend. You listened to our vision, and knew exactly what song would match our personalities. You and your team arrived early, and from your arrival started shooting. The level of communication and direction were excellent. You team was great at directing our wedding party and guests, but never felt like they were in the way. We are still amazed at how you were able to create that artistic, epic, and cinematic same-day-edit within hours. We were told by almost all our guests that it was the best SDE they have ever witnessed. Even now, everytime we share our video, the reactions are breathtaking and filled with so much emotion. You are truly talented Marlor! We can’t thank you enough for our unforgettable wedding experience, and the memories that you have created for us, and now we have a video to last a lifetime.

ScenEmotion Films 3

Brittany · Married on 05/19/2018

Such a wonderful experience that was worth every penny. I wasn't sure if investing my $$ in a video was something that I would need, but I'm so happy that my husband wanted it so much that he convinced me. I loved how EASY it was to work with Marlor and Kao, and the video blew my mind away! I'm sooo sooo happy for all the effort these two put into our special day. They came all the way to Maui for our wedding and were willing to work with us since we both only wanted certain things in order to stay in budget. Thank you for making such a wonderful video for us to enjoy and share with our families in the future!

Mr & Mrs Leedy 5-19-18

Lauren · Married on 11/24/2017

As videographers my husband and I loved them! On the day of the wedding they were on time and from the minute they got there started shooting. Literally wasted no time. My husband and I got ready at separate venues so there were 2 videographers with me and 1 with my husband. They were very good at communicating with us exactly what they needed us to do and good at communicating with each other to make sure they were always on time and getting the perfect shots. They were very creative and I Felt like they were good at directing us and the people around us to get the shots they needed. Something I really liked was that I never felt like they were in the way of us, our guest and were just able to really capture our wedding exactly how we wanted it. Before, during and after the wedding I felt like they were really easy to find and get a hold of. I also really liked that they did their research on our venues to get the best shots.

So far we’ve received our highlight video and should be getting our dvd and raw files in the next couple weeks. We are extremely happy with the highlight video they made for us! Overall we enjoyed our experience with them. they are very professional and creative and you won’t be disappointed with their work!

ScenEmotion Films Pricing

ScenEmotion Films Price Rates

ScenEmotion Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,799.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,999.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Flower and Sugar Events
    Flower and Sugar Events Wedding Florists

ScenEmotion Films were so helpful and knowledgeable when we worked together!! Aside from producing incredible work, they were so easy to work with and really professional on the day of the wedding. Highly recommend!!

• CenterpiecEvents DJ & MC
    CenterpiecEvents DJ & MC Wedding DJs

I have worked with ScenEmotion Films for a few years now in the wedding industry. They are a master in their craft and the best in what they do. If you check out my weddingwire page, all the videos that I posted are videos of ScenEmotion's work. The work that they produce are stunning and memorable. They make ever candid scene, as if it was scripted and makes the end results like a movie. These guys are friendly, professional and easy to work with. The staff member dress clean and very appropriate for the occasion. Their matters twards the guest and staff is very respectful. This is why they are in demand, cause they are hands down the best in every aspic of their game. Can't wait to be working with them again. See you guys soon and thank you for all the great video.

• Creative Photography by Linda
    Creative Photography by Linda Wedding Photographers

ScenEmotion is an amazing video company. Very detailed and they produce videos unlike any I had seen in the past. As a photographer they are very easy to work with and always conscious of where you are at and if they are in your way. Loved working with them very much.

• Mission Viejo, 92692 See on map