ScenEmotion Films Reviews

96 | Mission Viejo, CA

96 Reviews for ScenEmotion Films

• Chris

Chris M. · Getting married on 04/02/2023

Beautiful Video, Great to Work with!

Sanh and David were so much fun to work with. They're clearly masters of their craft, and they perfectly walked the line of capturing key moments without being in the way. After putting out the video, there were a couple of moments that we were hoping to add to the video and they were more than happy to make the adjustments we requested. Our video is PERFECT and absolutely captures the feel of our wedding day!

Sent on 04/11/2021

Kevin P. · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Unbelievable

Me and my wife were unbelievably happy with their customer and quality of their product. We received countless compliments on our video in terms of production and skill in producing moments and synchronizing with the music. They were so helpful the day of the ceremony helping us out and giving amazing suggestions about shots that they thought would look amazing, and ended up looking amazing. They have a drone! And the drone shots are amazing. We can't say enough about Scenemotion!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Emmanuel S. · Married on 11/25/2020

Undeniable quality experience

My wife and I are extremely satisfied and happy with not only the quality of work, but Marlor’s flexibility around us - after having to change and postpone our wedding date a couple of times. On the actual day, his assistant not only showed up on time, but he was actually early to setup. Which speaks greatly of a respectable and top quality company and service. During our wedding ceremony, they tried their best to not interfere with the mass and even worked hand in hand with a different photographer in order to meet our needs. Not only at the church but at the venue as well!
    A 5/5 rating is supremely lacking. I only wish we could rate and recommend even further and higher!
    Thank you so much ScenEmotion!

Sent on 12/09/2020

Madeline · Married on 11/25/2020

Speechless!

I don’t have words other than to say thank you so much to Marlor and his team for giving us the most amazing experience during a COVID-19 wedding! Truly one of the best decisions and investments for our wedding day! If I could, I’d give them 100 stars!

The quality of work that ScenEmotion produces is breathtaking! I received my highlight video yesterday and have already watched it more times than I can count. And each time my Husband and I watch it, we have the biggest smile on our faces! They captured every detail of our day and we couldn’t be happier.

Aside from the quality of work, Marlor and his team are phenomenal! Working with them the day of the wedding was truly a magical experience! Thank you Marlor and Co. for making this bride incredibly happy!

Sent on 12/09/2020
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/10/2020

Alexa, play wedding highlights on repeat!

Working with Scenemotion was such a wonderful & seamless experience. We are so incredibly pleased & keep playing our wedding highlight video on repeat! Marlor was very communicative & made things happen for us when things took a turn when the pandemic hit, making sure we would indeed have a videography team ready for our special day. As much as it would've been awesome to have Marlor be there for our day, Sanh & Hiram was so great to have with us pretty much all day. They made everyone feel very comfortable & each directed shot was very quick & easy to follow. Seeing everything edited together is just soo amazing. They captured every special thing that made that whole day so memorable. Leading up to our wedding day, everything was so very chaotic, we literally had to re-plan & move all our vendors to a new venue the day before the actual wedding celebration due to our venue being suddenly closed down due to new city covid regulations. Anyways, looking back on the footage & highlights, it made all those chaotic times melt away & reminds us how worth it it was to push thru til the end. Book them!

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Andres

Andres · Married on 08/02/2020

Best decision ever.

ScenEmotion Films did a fantastic job capturing our wedding this past August. There were a lot of uncertainty with our wedding because of government shutdowns in regards to the COVID19 pandemic but Marlor was more than understanding and reasonable when it came to our concerns. We were only able to use our venue for a short amount of time for our ceremony but Marlor and Co. were still able to capture all the details of our wedding, and special requests, very efficiently.

We booked ScenEmotion for both videography and photography. Our photos and videos came out just how we imagined them to be - perfect. When we scroll through our photos or watch our highlight video, we feel like we are re-living our special day - which is priceless. We believe it is very important to find yourself a highly skilled and passionate photographer/videographer because even though you'll love your wedding day, it will go by in a blink of an eye. By having ScenEmotion Films cover your photos and video, you'll be able to re-live your special day over and over again and experiences all of "the feels" once again.

My wife and I will be forever thankful for ScenEmotion Films and would recommend them to all of our closest friends and family

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Jordan

Ryan B. · Married on 11/01/2019

Absolutely recommend!

Highly recommend to everyone! Marlor did a fantastic job capturing our wedding day. He and the team were very detailed and made sure to capture everything that they needed for our perfect video. We cannot thank them enough for the time and effort that they put into our day to ensure that we will have a video and memory that will last a life time. Thank you Marlor and team!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Jonathan

Jonathan R. · Married on 10/26/2019

Research and Patience Pays Off

As an avid videographer myself, I painstakingly searched far and wide for the right videographer to capture our wedding. The responsibility fell on me, since I was the pseudo expert on this particular subject. In my long search for excellence and professionalism, I found Marlor and his team at Scenemotion Films. I looked at everything—style, artistic value, the perks, and even the equipment they used. Lastly, I looked at pricing…However, I should note that pricing weighed the least in my decision to hire Marlor and his team. I will be the first to say that his pricing is very modest for the product and work he puts into his projects. My research and patience paid off! Marlor and his team hit a home run for us! They were so understanding and patient with us…they even helped my wife carry her dress at times. These guys went above and beyond for us and I am positive they do the same at every gig they get. Thank you Marlor and SceneEmotion Films for the fantastic video of our most important day of our lives. And thank you for the cordial and professional approach on what must be a very stressful day! You guys rock!

5 Stars!

Sent on 04/14/2020

Jennifer S. · Married on 08/17/2019

Great quality videos!

They were super nice and responsive and took care of our needs. They did awesome job with our highlight video. We loved it! They even let us choose the song we liked and made sure we wanted the video how we liked. The transitions on the video and the edits were so good! They were so easy to work with the whole day.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Krista

Krista M. · Married on 08/16/2019

Beautiful and perfection

My husband and I were married this August. I was an anxious, joyful bride. These gentlemen were wonderful and patient with my bridal party. They worked perfectly with my photographer. Easy to work with and quick responses. Their video of us was just perfect! My mom is still crying! They captured all the love and joy of that day and I am so happy we have that caught in video! If you have doubts, just remember it’s one day to treasure and worth keeping. Thank you again Marlor !

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Kiersten

Kiersten · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent Videographer

My husband and I got married 6 months ago, and every month we love looking back at the beautiful video ScenEmotions capture of our special day! We want to give a huge thank you and shout-out to the crew from ScenEmotion Films for their amazing work and creative cinematography in capturing much of our favorite moments from our special day together!

Sent on 12/25/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/04/2019

Totally worth every penny

Let me start by saying I didn’t think that we needed a Videoagrapher, my mother in law insisted on it. Boy, I am SOOOO glad we got one! I told my husband I had such tunnel vision when I was walking down the isle, I just saw him and didn’t get to take it all in. So I am thankful I get to rewatch everything! Marlor was so cool, he always got back to us right away and was such a pleasure to work with. We will be hiring him for any family pictures in the future as well. I can’t get over how amazing our video turned out, Marlor truly is an artist. My husband and I have watched it everyday since he’s sent it to us!

Sent on 06/12/2019

April B. · Married on 03/02/2019

Blown away

Very responsive, easy to speak with and pleasant all around. When there was an issue of maybe not having a enough time for details we all worked together to figure it out and Man Oh Man did they nail it!!! My highlight film was so perfectly put together my husband and I teared up just watching it. Sanh and his team, I think one other was Adrian were awesome, sometimes Sean and I were like how is this going to look, but they know what they are doing. The best moments wrapped up and an amazing song. I loved them and I know I picked the absolute best.

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Aressa

Aressa M. · Married on 03/02/2019

Beyond expectations!!

It was difficult finding the right videographer for our special day. Scenemotions were recommended by one of my closest friends and when I watched their videos it would just make me smile and wonder what ours would look like. Marlor was very accommodating and and responded right away. I had so many questions and he answered them very nicely. On the day of the wedding i was worried and stressed about the rain. But everyone kept me calm. Marlor and his associate arrived, introduced themselves and went straight to work recording everything. Both were on communication with each other and even with my bridesmaids and coordinator to make sure we were on time. I cannot thank you enough for being our videographer and capturing our special day. I was so glad that my husband was able to see it before he went on deployment. Both of us cried and it was the night before the deployment. Thank you again!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Andrea · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing!

I cannot compliment Marlor enough. Weddings are such a chaotic and stressful event, especially for the bride if you double as wedding planner. Marlor was amazing, so responsive, on time, worked well with other vendors and took care of everything he needed to discretely and without hassle. He wore a headset with his second videographer to communicate and the two of them were our fairy video men in the background, catching all of the special moments without disrupting the procession and with little to no guidance. We had a few special requests for videography and Marlor made it happen seamlessly.

I cannot gush enough about our wedding video edit either. My video edit was even more magical than I could have ever imagined and I am SO happy we used ScenEmotion/Marlor for our happy day.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Yna

Yna V. · Married on 01/12/2019

Best Wedding Videographer Ever!

Hiring ScenEmotion Films as our videographer for our wedding was the best decision we made while planning our big day. From their super awesome and hospitable customer service to their incredible videography and editing skills, Marlor and his crew will not fail.

I am a very particular when it comes to videography and video editing since I also shoot and edit videos. And guess what, I am truly amazed and beyond satisfied at how Marlor and Sanh captured our wedding day and how our wedding film turned out. Every little detail of our wedding was captured; from all our decorations to small details of my wedding gown, it will never be forgotten since we are able to watch them over and over again. And man.. don’t even get me started on the editing. All I can say is it was beautifully put together and the whole film was very artistic and brought out so much emotions. One of our friends sang and Marlor was even able to use her singing as our background song in our wedding film, so cool!

My husband and I are very big on customer service, and we are truly pleased with how accommodating Marlor and his crew were before, during, and after our wedding. All we can say is we are happy we had ScenEmotion Films as our videographer at our wedding :)

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Angeline

Angeline · Married on 09/01/2018

Cinematic and Epic Same Day Edit

Marlor, we can’t even put into words the amazing cinematic footage you have created for our wedding memories, but we will do our best. We were recommended to Scenemotion by a friend, and when we watched your videos we were immediately blown away. You were truly professional when we spoke over the phone, but also genuinely friendly. When we met in person, it was like meeting up with a family friend. You listened to our vision, and knew exactly what song would match our personalities. You and your team arrived early, and from your arrival started shooting. The level of communication and direction were excellent. You team was great at directing our wedding party and guests, but never felt like they were in the way. We are still amazed at how you were able to create that artistic, epic, and cinematic same-day-edit within hours. We were told by almost all our guests that it was the best SDE they have ever witnessed. Even now, everytime we share our video, the reactions are breathtaking and filled with so much emotion. You are truly talented Marlor! We can’t thank you enough for our unforgettable wedding experience, and the memories that you have created for us, and now we have a video to last a lifetime.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Brittany · Married on 05/19/2018

Such a wonderful experience that was worth every penny. I wasn't sure if investing my $$ in a video was something that I would need, but I'm so happy that my husband wanted it so much that he convinced me. I loved how EASY it was to work with Marlor and Kao, and the video blew my mind away! I'm sooo sooo happy for all the effort these two put into our special day. They came all the way to Maui for our wedding and were willing to work with us since we both only wanted certain things in order to stay in budget. Thank you for making such a wonderful video for us to enjoy and share with our families in the future!

Mr & Mrs Leedy 5-19-18

Sent on 10/02/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/24/2017

As videographers my husband and I loved them! On the day of the wedding they were on time and from the minute they got there started shooting. Literally wasted no time. My husband and I got ready at separate venues so there were 2 videographers with me and 1 with my husband. They were very good at communicating with us exactly what they needed us to do and good at communicating with each other to make sure they were always on time and getting the perfect shots. They were very creative and I Felt like they were good at directing us and the people around us to get the shots they needed. Something I really liked was that I never felt like they were in the way of us, our guest and were just able to really capture our wedding exactly how we wanted it. Before, during and after the wedding I felt like they were really easy to find and get a hold of. I also really liked that they did their research on our venues to get the best shots.

So far we’ve received our highlight video and should be getting our dvd and raw files in the next couple weeks. We are extremely happy with the highlight video they made for us! Overall we enjoyed our experience with them. they are very professional and creative and you won’t be disappointed with their work!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Charisse · Married on 11/11/2017

I don't even know where to begin... So SceneEmotion Films - these guys are the best of the best!!! Such a great team and we connected to them like family so quickly! Our wedding on 11.11.17 was THE BEST DAY EVER! Thanks to these guys with such remarkable talents, now we can relive that day over and over again for the rest of our lives. Their cinematography is just extraordinary!!! First of all, found these guys on google and I've compared them to many other videographers but their work just stood out for me so I decided to hire them. How did we get so lucky!? So happy and blessed to have found them! I had one hell of a great deal - a package that included all the things I wanted that certainly met our budget (they also accommodated so much for me), work that exceeded my expectations but best of all, a team of such great people I could cry!!! - they were all just soooo nice and good people and worked so hard and extra for us!!! Guys, I can't even thank you enough! I had a drone in my package which our venue did not allow due to close proximity to an airport but these guys worked with me all the way and made it happen for us at another venue (just for a drone shot) and turned out just the way I dreamed of and more! And our SAME DAY EDIT video was ohh soo perfect - captured the most emotional moments - it was like a movie!!! Brought tears to everyone's eyes the night they showed it and got so many compliments of how good our videographers were! I still cry each time I watch it! What can I say? YOU GUYS ARE FREAKIN AWESOME! I brag about our SDE all the time and everyone that watches just cries. Thanks for being a part of our DREAM TEAM!! We super love you for being our cinematographers for our big day!!! ♥️♥️♥️ PLEASE HIRE THEM! They are absolutely the greatest team ever!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Therese · Married on 11/08/2017

Marlor and his team is amazing ... Scenemotion captured our memories and the video highlight was superb .. amazing job ... not only were they on time but they came early ... the highlight was more than I can ever imagine and the first time I saw it was speeechless on how great the video was ... I’m so glad that I choose them of course I have to thank Noel for suggesting to have them as our videographer ... if we can redo our wedding again we would still have you guys in a heartbeat ... it was more than what we expected

Sent on 01/16/2018

Lindsay · Married on 11/04/2017

Marlor and his crew were amazing as I knew they would be. They did my friends sisters wedding and I LOVED her video so much and just had to book them for my own wedding. You don't even notice the cameras the whole night (even as a guest), yet they capture every important moment. Our video came out AMAZING. They are so professional and work with you to give you a package that works for you. Their services are worth ever penny!!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

I hesitated on whether or not I wanted to have video for my wedding but after seeing my finished highlight film, I'm so glad I did. Marlor and his team were incredibly responsive and professional and were an absolute pleasure to work with. The highlight film perfectly captured the day, was longer than originally contracted for and left me wanting to see more! I highly recommend ScenEmotion Films. You will not regret it!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Kristin · Married on 10/07/2017

We had the best experience with Kao and his team. I can't say enough about their quality of work, their professionalism and how super fun and easy everything was! Kao was very responsive and covered all the bases before we even had a chance to ask! They were flexible with our schedules when shooting our engagement photos (which turned out amazing!). Kao was prompt with his timelines that he gave us and always kept us up to date in the whole process.

You can tell that these guys are truly passionate about their craft and really just want the best for their clients. When it came to shooting our wedding and doing the videography, all I can say is that the final products exceeded our expectations! I literally could look at our pictures and watch our video every day...All our family and friends have told us how awesome everything turned out. Overall, I would highly recommend these guys!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Sheena · Married on 09/30/2017

Where do I even begin with Marlor and his talented team of professionals. It actually started when they first filmed my sister's wedding back in 2012. They did such an amazing job then, I just knew I wanted them for my wedding even though mine wouldn't take place for another 5 years. Fast Forward to 2017, I reach out to Marlor and find that they've expanded to not only Cinematography but also Photography. I was so ecstatic to learn that the same amazing team could shoot my Engagement Shoot, Wedding Ceremony & Reception. I was in heaven.

Just like Marlor his team of pros: Kao, Patrick, Winston, Jiram just to name a few...they are the best in the business. Not only do they make the edits, Photos and Video look phenomenal...but they make the whole process so much fun. From the top notch communication to the actual shoots and day of. They really make you feel comfortable and just like family, which is what everyone wants! You can tell in all their photos and videos that all their clients are truly happy, in love and most of all comfortable. Keep up the great work guys and THANK YOU again from the bottom of my heart!

Without a doubt, anytime anyone asks for my recommendation...I tell them all about ScenEmotion Films!!

Sent on 11/25/2017