Say Yes Event Co

2070 N Braodway PO Box 4833, Walnut Creek, CA 94596 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Say Yes Event Co

Say Yes Event Co is a full-service luxury design and planning company in Walnut Creek, California. Founder and certified wedding planner, Amanda Verrips, designs personalized experiences while working closely with each couple to tell each individual story, manage, and oversee each event from start to finish in meticulous detail. Amanda and her team are Certified Event Planners with years of experience in wedding planning, catering, and venue management. Say Yes Event Co is a full-service planning company that works with any wedding size and scope. Amanda and her team work with each client to offer full production event design and installation while managing every minute of the wedding day.

Say Yes Event Co offers concierge level service to each couple. They offer multiple packages ranging from full service event Planning which includes concept, design, and execution to day of coordination that begins four-six weeks before your wedding day. They also offer hourly consultations where couples can ask all of their wedding planning questions. They can also plan your proposal, engagement party, elopement, rehearsal dinner, post wedding brunch and other wedding events. Their planning services include:

• Client profiling
  • Detailed budget analysis
  • Event design, curation, and branding
  • Venue walk through
  • Timelines
  • Vendor management
  • Communication plan that aligns with your busy schedule
  • Event direction

Wedding photo
0200405a8c3bdd38 1424122685449 party2

4 Reviews for Say Yes Event Co

Kate · Married on 12/28/2012

We had an exceptional experience working with Amanda for our Baby Gender Reveal Party. She was organized, professional and incredibly helpful. Not only did she help us consider things we never would have considered that helped the evening run more smoothly, she also was insightful and took care of things without having to be asked. We received many compliments about the time and effort she put in, as well as about her personality and demeanor. Amanda is incredibly helpful, humble and gifted with a servant's heart. She is very easy to work with. We recommend her services without reservation and will not hesitate to utilize her services again in the future!!!

Sent on 01/02/2013
  • stephanie

stephanie · Married on 09/16/2012

Amanda planned my September 2012 wedding (Port Gamble, WA / 110 people) - I cannot say enough good things about her.

First off, I am a procrastinator. Procrastination + wedding planning = a BAD situation. I knew I needed to find someone to save me from myself!

I started working with Amanda a couple months before the wedding, and she immediately put me on the right track. We worked out all the remaining details (basically...everything), she communicated with vendors for me, coordinated with my parents and in laws, worked all our ideas into our budget, let me vent, found me vendors I wouldn't have ever found on my own, fought my battles for me, etc etc. It was amazing. I felt like an enormous weight was lifted from my shoulders once I hired her!

Not only did Amanda work diligently to coordinate, she also has a fantastic eye for design and aesthetics. We went over what seemed like endless plans for the look and feel of the wedding, and I was so amazed when I stepped into our reception and I saw everything together as it was meant to be. The day of our wedding, I was absolutely carefree - and I owe it all to her!

If you're looking for a talented, dependable and resourceful event planner, Amanda is your girl :)

Sent on 01/16/2013

• What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• 2070 N Braodway PO Box 4833 Walnut Creek, CA, 94596 See on map
    925-259-3373 (Phone number)
    9252359810 (Other Phone Number)
    9252359810 (Fax Number)