7635 Allen Rd., Allen Park, MI 48101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

22 Reviews for Say it With Flowers

Danielle · Married on 08/13/2016

Stan and the crew at Say It With Flowers was absolutely amazing. The flowers, bouquets and centerpieces were better than I ever could have dreamed of! They went above and beyond with their offers and helping me find a deal. They were also able to let me pay in increments leading up to the wedding.. How wonderful!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Kimberly · Married on 07/16/2016

I am plan to use Say It With Flowers for my flower vendor. I have used Stan throughout all my life events for flower service and he never disappoints. Although my wedding will be a great distance away from this location, I will be having my mother pick up the flowers. I will continue to support this business and they do beautiful work.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Dana · Married on 06/24/2016

I wanted simple relaxed bouquets with big pops of color ...I showed Stan "the flower man" images and his team recreated what I wanted with a personal flare. Our centerpieces were hydrangea bunches - exactly as I requested. Stan called me the week of the wedding because the vases I got were a bit big and he was up front and honest that I would need to buy a few more flowers to fill the vases and make all the tables look full and connected...I appreciated the honesty and that he didn't just settle on the appearance. Could not have been happier! My new aunt keeps sending us pics of one of the hydrangea bunches - still alive 2 weeks after the wedding!

Sent on 07/12/2016