2211 John Gravel Rd. Unit N, Marriottsville, MD 21104 Map · Phone number

About Say "I Do" Your Way

Hi,

I've been officiating weddings for the past forty + years. Thirty-five of those years were with Bill as a church pastor and Joyce as the pastor's wife, helping out. Fifteen years ago, I retired from that setting to provide full-time service as a wedding officiant and specialist in pre-marriage preparation/coaching. Joyce occasionaly helps with rehearsals. Our bride and grooms are so positive and their families are fun to get to know.

We believe that no one attends a wedding ceremony to hear a sermon, thus I strive to listen carefully to the desires of the bride and groom as to their wedding ceremony. Then I work to make the ceremony a fun, and intimate affair in which the bride and groom are the focus of the entire event. The name of our business really exemplifies our attitude toward your wedding - Say "I Do" Your Way!

Give me a call or send an email, let’s talk about your wedding - no obligation. I am certified to officiate weddings in Maryland, DC, and Virginia, as well as other states around the US.

Bill Cochran

Say "I Do" Your Way 4
Say "I Do" Your Way 5
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 06/01/2019

The most wonderful experience!

My husband and I had the most wonderful experience with Bill. He is so insightful, knowledgeable and truly helpful. He prepared us with different tools we can continue to use throughout our marriage and we are very thankful!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • DevSet

Nichole · Married on 03/29/2019

The Most Memorable Ceremony Because of Bill!

The biggest reason you're planning a wedding (obviously) is to officially get married and that means finding an Officiant that will work with you to make your ceremony memorable and personal to the two of you.

Bill was recommended to us by the Salamander Resort and we now know why. Not only is he charismatic and personally vested in each and every couple he works with, he's also highly organized and methodical in his approach to planning your ceremony the way you want. His worksheets and workbooks helped us to really think about each part of the ceremony, what we hadn't thought about, what we needed to think more about, and what we had already confirmed. Because of those, and him, our ceremony was light-hearted, romantic, and interactive with our guests. It was perfect, memorable, and people are still talking about it!

I highly recommend working with Bill for your spiritual/non-denominational ceremony needs - especially if you want it to be tailored to the two of you!

Sent on 04/10/2019

L · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend

We knew after our first meeting with Bill there was no question that he was the right officiant for us. Bill put us at ease throughout the whole planning process with his guidance. He made planning our ceremony easy and fun and the way he incorporated our own personal love story into the wedding ceremony was superbly done. I especially loved how he had us fill out a questionnaire independent of one another which added a special surprise for the two of us during the ceremony when we were able to hear what the other had said. We highly recommend!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Say "I Do" Your Way's reply:

Lauren and David made it so easy to tell their story by graciously providing me some great information. I love these stories and that is how I remember my couples!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Culinary Delights by Feist
    Culinary Delights by Feist Wedding Caterers

Bill was great to work with and very friendly. Had a good approach to keeping everyone relaxed and easy to work with. He was very familiar with the venue and had good ideas for setting the stage of the wedding ceremony. Culinary Delights By Feist hopes to get to work with him again!

• Video Express Productions
    Video Express Productions Wedding Videographers

Bill and Joyce are so awesome they really know how to personalize your wedding day. We love working with them and I know all of there couples are very happy as their wedding vows are beautifully written

• Glow Weddings and Events
    Glow Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

I worked with Bill for the first time this past weekend at Woodend Sanctuary in Chevy Chase. Since there was no Rehearsal, Bill made sure to check in with me when he arrived at the venue to go over logistics for the Ceremony. He was easily able to carry out the plans and the ceremony was beautiful. I look forward to recommend him in the future!

• 2211 John Gravel Rd. Unit N Marriottsville, Maryland, 21104 See on map
    3016488385 (Other Phone Number)
    8:00 am - 8:00 pm