5806 sandshell cir, Fort Worth, TX 76137 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $225

About Say "I Do"

With 18 years of experience, I am pleased to accept the responsibility of an interfaith - nondenominational wedding minister. I began offering services in 1997.

I have a deep respect and understanding of the traditions, ceremonies, and rituals associated with many different religions and spiritual beliefs. I believe that all paths are sacred & deserve respect.

My life is dedicated to helping others on their chosen path, on their terms, without prejudice or judgment.

On request, I can also provide:

*Catering-customized quotes.

*Top 40 Party/Dance Band for wedding reception.

10 piece band with full lighting, DJ service available, customized song list. Every song instantly recognizable! Customized individual quotes on request.

*Brass ensemble-up to 9 instruments-your choice: mixture of trumpets, trombones, tubas, and French horn . Personalized quotes on request.

*Brass quintet-5 instruments. 2 trombones, French horn, trombone.

Prices starting at $700. For wedding ceremony only.

*Brass quartet- 4 instruments. 2 trombones and 2 trumpets. $550. For wedding ceremony only.

rev lambert

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 225.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 165.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English