23632 Highway 99, Suite F254, Edmonds, WA 98026 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Savvy Weddings

Savvy Weddings is a wedding planner based out of Seattle, Washington that provides professional support for couples who are looking to do a lot of DIY projects for their wedding. Wedding planner Jenn found her love for planning at the age of five when she hosted her first tea party on the Island of Grenada. Jenn began her career in events and then worked in different roles at weddings. This wedding planner strongly believes that every couple should have a fun and stress-free planning process no matter their budget.

Jenn from Savvy Weddings has experience planning a variety of wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners, including civil, cultural, destination, non-religious, and religious weddings ceremonies. She would best describe her personal style as a combination of Kate Spade and vintage boho. Wedding planning services offered include the following:

• Budget analysis

Savvy Weddings 7
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding fairy godmother!!!

Jenn is literally my wedding fairy godmother!!! I seriously have no idea how I could do this without her! I knew going it to it that planning the big day would be a bit daunting, but I was shocked and overwhelmed by the amount of details it entails! There were so many things I never even thought of, Jenn is the only thing that has kept me sane through this process. Not only is she encouraging and loving, but she is absolutely BRILLIANT when it comes to all things weddings! Her knowledge bank is immense and she has given me so many amazing ideas that have saved me tons of time and money. She has helped make the whole process fun and really bring my vision to life in a way I didn't think would be possible on my little budget. From knowing where to get order linens to how much alcohol to have, to stunning design details, she is the queen! I'm so excited for my wedding now and I couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Erin Callaghan · Married on 08/21/2018

I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Savvy Weddings to a Friend!

Working with Jenn was a dream come true! My husband and I decided to elope with his 2 sons, and then a month later invite all our family and friends to celebrate with us. The reception was hosted by our long-time friends at their beautiful home in Seattle, WA. We had no idea how many moving parts on the day there would be, let alone the time and energy put forth. Jenn came in with confidence and expertise and helped ease my anxiety tremendously. Her professionalism, organization skills and attention to detail was impeccable. Despite an unexpected downpour of rain, things ran so smoothly and the venue looked exquisite. I really appreciated her help and guidance more than she will ever know!

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 07/11/2015

Savvy Weddings is Magic

Jenn and Savvy Weddings made the magic of our wedding so easy that I wish I could get married again, just to have her manage my life! The Savvy Wedding tools made the planning so easy. When I became pregnant before the wedding it was a miracle. (We are 40 and were trying!) Jenn stepped in to manage the entire event. Our guests said it was the best wedding they ever attended. Friends and family are still raving about it now three years later. There were so many details we didn't even consider that she handled with inspiration. She truly made our wedding a fairy tale.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Savvy Weddings Price Rates

Savvy Weddings FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1