Savvy-Travel

Mantua, NJ View map

"Happiness consists of living each day as if it were the first day of your honeymoon and the last day of your vacation."

Your honeymoon is the follow-up to the beginning of your new chapter and I want to be a part of it! The day of your wedding is filled with months sometimes years of anxiousness, frustration, family battles, tears and laughter, and it's all over in a blink-of-an-eye. Next thing you know it's time to hop on plane or get in the car to enjoy your honeymoon. Take a deep breath you get sometime after your wedding to decompress and begin your new life as a newly-wed.

My goal is to make sure that you are sent on the honeymoon you have always wanted and that there is no stress and that your new chapter goes off without a hitch and no details are left unnoticed.

My main priority is making you happy, I want to make sure that I provide you with a vacation package that fits your needs and your budget. I research the competitors to make sure that you get the best rate possible.

Best of all, I do NOT charge a fee for my services.

I would love to work with you. Please contact me with any questions and if you would like to begin planning your honeymoon.

Krystle Straub

Savvy Travel

krystle@savvy-travel.com

(856) 553-7744

www.savvy-travel.com

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Africa
Caribbean
Central America
Dominican Republic
Hawaii
Mexico
North America
South America

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance

• Consuila
    Consuila Married on 08/28/2015
    She was very patient and took the time out to answer all of my questions. She remained polite and helped to ease my mind about finding the right place to go on our honeymoon!! She even worked with me to find something within m price range.
  • User2255184 2+ years ago
    Krystle was AMAZING to work with! She gave me an abundance of information on a bunch of different honeymoon locations and resorts (I am pretty sure I changed the destination about 5 times and was in between 2-3 resorts). She always got me to me right away and really went above and beyond to make sure we booked the perfect honeymoon! We will absolutely be using Krystle in the future when we travel and I highly recommend her!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 06/06/2015
    Krystle is amazing! I had a three week long nightmare trying to book through AAA. Within 24 hours of contacting Krystle, we were ready to put down our deposit, and we spanned three different countries in the mean time! She is extremely thorough and knowledgeable and works FAST! Extremely pleased with our experience with Krystle and Savvy-Travel! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Savvy-Travel 1
Gift
Book your honeymoon and allow your guests to contribute to the costs...maybe you can get that upgrade you'd always wanted or add a sightseeing tour. Great opportunity to receive more than kitchenware :)

Mantua, NJ, 08051