Vacations Imagined

Voorhees, NJ View map Visit website

Vacations Imagined is a travel agency based in Voorhees, New Jersey, specializing in river and ocean cruises and honeymoons, romantic getaways, and destination weddings.

I am the the Owner/Travel Adviser my enterprise which includes businesses, Cruises By Jeff and High Seas Deals. Passionate about all things travel, I fell in love with globe-trotting when I was only six years old when my family temporally moved to Leeds, England. My travels began at this young age visiting Paris, Scotland as well as much of London and the English countryside. As an adult, my adventures and learning include trips on multiple cruises (transatlantic, Nordic countries, Jamaica, Bahamas, Virgin Islands) as well as opportunities at several all-inclusive resorts.

I have traveled to more than 20 countries from our northern neighbor, Canada to as far away as the Republic of Korea and Thailand. Today, my mission is to help individuals/families realize their dream vacation or holiday to some of the most spectacular places in the world.

At Vacations Imagined we insure your needs and satisfaction are prioritized above all else. I provide a personalized planning experience that begins with understanding your vision and expectations.

I have established an extensive network of contacts throughout the industry. I can call upon these high-quality resources to help ensure your getaway is nothing short of unforgettable. From luxury cruises along Norway’s winding Fjords to spectacular river cruises in Europe and tropical adventures in the Bahamas.

As a relatively new agency, I can offer you greater attention than other super-large travel agencies. You find that I've received nothing but positive reviews. I trust that these help accentuate my respect for your needs and satisfaction.