Vacation Designs

Cherry Hill, NJ View map Visit website

Let our experience meet your travel dreams.

Our passion for curating memorable travel experiences is built around our desire to serve couples at the highest level, fulfilling our commitment to delivering firsthand experiences and recommendations. Travel is an investment in creating long lasting memories with our loved ones, and we love making sure that the hours that go into your vacation aren't spent overwhelmed online, but rather choosing from vacations designed specifically for you, and only you.

Considering a Destination Wedding...

Are you excited about the possibility of a destination wedding in the Caribbean or Mexico, but overwhelmed by the thought of the details and management? Do you love the idea of inviting family and friends to come together for an extraordinary celebration, but find yourself wondering how to organize and manage such an occasion and plan the wedding? Our expertise in all-inclusive destination weddings will assist you in discovering your perfect destination and resort. We're focused on overseeing carefully crafted wedding experiences for you and all of your guests, so managing the details over the next several months will allow you to indulge in the excitement of wedding planning!

Vacation Designs is devoted to couples and bringing your ultimate destination wedding or honeymoon vision to life.

Here is what I know and love about being in the business of creating truly memorable experiences... no two travelers or weddings are exactly alike which is why I take time to get to know you as a couple to learn your unique personalities, wedding and travel desires and put that work for you with my expertise in creating one-of-a-kind experiences for couples embarking on their journey together toward their dream destination wedding and/or honeymoon.

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Destination Weddings
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean
Central America
Hawaii
Mexico
Pacific Islands
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance
    Devon Married on 11/10/2017
    Mandie Morales helped us plan the honeymoon of our dreams! She created a honeymoon registry for us and easy to navigate website for our guests to visit and gift us. Not to mention when our honeymoon had to be canceled due to hurricane damages, she found us another destination to go to and worked with hotels/airlines to get us in even though it was down to the wire. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our honeymoon and plan on visiting every year to Aruba because we had such a great time.

Vacation Designs's reply:

Devon, it was such a pleasure working with you and Doug! I am so glad that the alternate plan in Aruba left such an imprint on your hearts! Looking forward to helping you in the future. Thank you for taking time to write such a lovely review.
    Dana Married on 10/18/2017
    Mandie really did it this time! My husband (eek!) and I have been traveling with Mandie's company, Vacation Designs, almost since we started dating. Although we decided to marry at home, we knew she'd be just the person to contact about our multi-destination honeymoon - and did she deliver! Just like every other vacation with her, she went above and beyond.

Vacation Designs's reply:

It is always my pleasure to assist with your adventures! Thanks for leaving such a lovely review. I can't wait to plan your next adventure.
    Laura Married on 08/26/2017
    Preoccupied with wedding planning, my husband and I had absolutely no idea what we could possibly do for our honeymoon.

Fortunately, Mandie was here to assist us the entire way, working with us step by step to make sure we found the perfect spot catered to us for our special occasion.

As we neared our departure date, a hurricane threatened our return flights from the island.

Days in advance, Mandie was consistently checking the weather reports and helped us book a different return flight to avoid the nasty weather, allowing us to enjoy our precious vacation time.

When our final day at the resort came, a completely unrelated lightning storm caused damage to the airport and all flights from the island were cancelled (Trust me, you can't make this up).

We were panicked about missing additional days of work, but Mandie worked tirelessly throughout the day calling airlines while keeping us in the loop the entire time.

She managed to help us find a flight the very next day, which was most impressive considering most couples we talked to at the resort were stuck there for at least another 2 or 3.

Two separate disasters threatened our honeymoon, and Mandie helped overcome them both. Now that's service. I'd recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat!!

Vacation Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such a detailed review! I am over the moon that you felt supported throughout your entire trip. I am so glad that you were able to enjoy every extra minute in Jamaica! Thank you so much for sharing my services with your friends and family. I look forward to planning your next getaway! Chat soon.

Team

Mandie  Rado
Mandie Rado
Owner & Destination Wedding | Honeymoons Specialist

With 8 years in the travel industry, my passion goes far beyond creating a great vacation. It is inspired by a love for meeting new people and learning about new places in order to truly understand my clients desires when they are presented. I especially love connecting couples and families with experiences that will enhance their bond and grow their love for traveling together. I looking forward to creating a truly memorable experience for this once in a lifetime journey!

21 Philmar Ave Cherry Hill, NJ, 08003
856-449-7153

Monday - Saturday 10-6
Location of (Vacation Designs)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding