Colony Travel

Woodbury, NJ View map

Colony Travel is a travel agency based in Woodbury, New Jersey, helping couples plan destination weddings, honeymoons, and more. A family-owned business, their skilled consultants are experienced in organizing both quick getaways and extended vacations. They have been in business since 1968, delivering excellent customer service on an international level. These passionate professionals specialize in romance-based travel, working closely with clients to plan their dream events and vacations.

In addition to providing travel arrangements for groups, families, and couples, Colony Travel's services include emergency assistance and insurance. They are able to curate seamless travel plans for cruises, honeymoons, destination weddings, and luxury group trips. Some of the exciting destinations the team serves include New Zealand, the Caribbean, Central America, Hawaii, and western Europe. Couples dreaming of chic city celebrations and stunning coastal affairs alike can enlist the help of the seasoned travel experts at Colony Travel. They strive to deliver memorable experiences that stand out in clients' minds for years to come.

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Australia / New Zealand
North America
Pacific Islands
South America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 07/15/2017
    I recommend this travel agency to others. I went on my honeymoon first time for me and my husband taking flights and everything went well. They plan your flights, car rental, hotel stay for the whole trip.They contact you to make sure everything is going as plan. They do follow up emails and give you a layout of the trip. Thank you Colony Travel for making our honeymoon fun and easy to get too. Thanks from Jen & Keem
    Melanie Married on 09/24/2016
    I have used Colony Travel for every vacation I have ever planned. Without question, the service has been outstanding. I recently used Colony Travel to book my entire honeymoon trip and you only get one shot at this. The service and communication was amazing. Everything was absolutely perfect. I would not have changed a single thing. I received great advice from Colony Travel as well. Julie is top-notch in all aspects of helping with all of my needs and requests. I have a travel agent for life. Thanks Colony for sharing in something so special in my life!! XOXO

Colony Travel's reply:

Melanie, we love working with you, Too! THank you!
    Christine Married on 08/12/2016
    I used Colony Travel to book my honeymoon to the Greek Isles! It was an amazing trip! The hotels were fantastic and the transfers were set up perfectly. We visited Athen, Mykonos, and Santorini and the trip was so well planned out. It made the multiple stops a breeze and easy to travel between locations.

Pricing

Colony Travel Price Rates

1647 Almonesson Road Woodbury, NJ, 08096
856-845-4444
Location of (Colony Travel)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding