Cleveland, OH 44129 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 46

About Sarah Renee Studios

Hello and Congratulations!!!

Thank you so much for checking us out! To get down to the formals, My name is Sarah and I am the owner of Sarah Renee Studios. Being engaged is such a fun and exciting time. You are probably still looking down at that beautiful sparkler on your left hand saying, WOW this is for real now!

But then, you think "Holy Crap, I gotta start planning this thing!". I remember the day I got engaged it was like a dream come true! I am so excited to hear all about your wedding day and the beautiful details to go with. I just love learning about my couples, watching and seeing the love they have for one another grow and blossom even more on the journey to their wedding day. I love to see the colors and the flowers they have in mind, hearing about how each step of the planning process is going. I love being there not only for them when they need advice on something wedding related but also as their photographer to make sure they will have the best photos of their special day. There are so many clients that after the laughs during our meetings and engagement session, to the happiness and tears of joy at the wedding are over become good friends because we have connected on such a personal level. That friendship that we create over the period of planning the wedding is what carries through in the photos. Getting to know each other is the best way to make beautiful photos. When you feel comfortable with the one taking your photos that will shine through and through in all your photos.

Let’s make your day the most beautiful Love story of all!!!

To get started hop on over to my website at www.SarahReneeStudios.com to inquiry about availability and pricing. Looking forward to hearing about your special day and getting to know your LOVE STORY!

Follow Sarah Renee Studios on

styled 1

• Videos 1

24 Reviews for Sarah Renee Studios

Paige · Married on 10/15/2016

We LOVE Sarah!! She is so nice and personable, very talented and professional! We could not love our photos more!!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

Sarah was absolutely fantastic! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer - wedding or otherwise! My husband and I are not the most comfortable in front of a camera, but Sarah made us totally comfortable and I love her photos. She pays great attention to detail and also takes the time to ensure that all of the shots on your want list are taken care of.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Kristen · Married on 07/09/2016

Sarah did a fantastic job with our wedding photos! She was really patient and professional with all of the various stops we wanted to make between the ceremony and reception. Her eye for the great photo positioning and lighting is excellent. We really enjoyed working with her and love our pictures!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Sarah Renee Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits

• Music Therapy Inc
    Music Therapy Inc Wedding DJs

I've worked with Sarah on many of our Dj events. She get's it....