dietz falls florist

Cuyahoga Falls, OH View map Visit website

$6,500 Typical Price

Dietz Falls Florist is a retail and wedding florist located in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. Dietz is owned and operated by florist educator and designer Linda Boardman since 1999. Boasting an award-winning floral design team, the flower shop prides itself on a reputation for creating high-quality, on-trend pieces. The Dietz team sources the best flowers and greenery from around the world and supplements these with locally grown seasonal flowers. It is Linda's belief that the locally grown flowers add magic to all design work. She believes this so much that she started a flower farm this year. The Dietz team is devoted to the local community; Linda and her talented team strive to give back to their town through charitable donations and fun workshops.

Weddings by Dietz are custom and personal. We strive to make your wedding reflect you as a couple. We are looking for couples who value flowers and their magic power to transform a venue and set the theme for your special day Most of our couples spend between $5,000-$8,000 for their flower budget. Please check our Instagram feed to check out our past weddings.

Your initial consultation will happen over the phone before advancing to the next stage of planning. Please have your venue booked before reaching out to us. Collect some inspiration photos that will help Danielle and her team create a custom proposal with pricing from this initial consultation.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$350

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$165

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$6,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Allison Married on 10/16/2021

Stunning florals!

I’m am so happy that I chose Dietz florals for my wedding a few weeks back. From the beginning, Danielle was an absolute dream to work with. Her initial proposal was stunning and the consultations were very detailed and organized. I knew exactly what to expect from the start. When the big day came, Danielle was on time with all of the bouquets for us. She then set up the ceremony and reception spaces with STUNNING florals. I received so many compliments on the centerpiece arrangements she made! Thank you so much for making my wedding day so beautiful!❤️

dietz falls florist's reply:

Allison, Thank you thank you! I loved working with you. I had such a great time anytime we talked!! I'm so glad we got to be apart of your day! Thank you again!!
  • Allison
    Allison K. Married on 09/18/2021

Beautiful flowers, easy to work with

Danielle was such a pleasant vendor to work with! From the timely and professional communication, to the precision in her work, we could not have been happier with our choice.
    We hired Dietz to do our bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, flower décor for the cake, and an arch for our ceremony. Everything came together beautifully and really added the touch we were looking for.
    Danielle arrived on time to set up and worked out with the venue when to pick up the arch.
    She took our vision and brought it to life!

dietz falls florist's reply:

Thank you so much, Allison! I appreciate this so much! I had a great time putting your vision to life! Thank you again for letting us be apart of your day!!
    Kelly Married on 09/29/2018
    WOW!!! Exceeded my expectations. The flowers for my wedding were incredible. Sarah is so sweet and accommodating. I was quite indecisive about what colors and types of flowers I wanted before my appointment, but Sarah helped me select flowers with confidence! She is an expert and so creative. I was on a tight budget with flowers, but my guests sure didn't know. The centerpieces were elegant, full, and brought the look together. Our bouquets stayed beautiful all night. I only wish I had an excuse to buy hundreds of dollars of flowers again.

Real Weddings

• Jessica & Frank
    26 photos · 06/17/2016

1024 portage trail Cuyahoga Falls, OH, 44221
330.923.9747

Mon-Thurs 10-3 Fri 10-5 Sat 10-1
Location of (dietz falls florist)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding