1407 Timberidge loop N, Lakeland, FL 33809 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $300
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Sarah Nordin, mezzo-soprano

I am a professional opera singer but I often sing for weddings as well. I am a very versatile singer. My most popular wedding songs are Ave Maria, The Prayer, Somewhere Over the Rainbow and I Will Always Love You. I am also happy to learn new songs and help you write specialized lyrics if needed. I have lots of experience with church weddings so I am happy to cantor as well. If you decide you would like a duet or a group number for your ceremony music I can easily find singers to sing with me and I can also make recommendations for a pianist, an organist or other instrumentalists. I like to chat with my customers about your vision for your big day and try to help you plan the perfect music.

Follow Sarah Nordin, mezzo-soprano on

• Videos 4

Sarah Nordin, mezzo-soprano FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Organ, Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals

• 1407 Timberidge loop N Lakeland, FL 33809 See on map