Spring Hill, TN 37174 Map · Phone number

About Sarah-Marie Photography

Welcome to my page! I’m so happy you decided to stop by and find out a little bit about what makes me tick. After all, there are lots of photographers out there, lots of people who can take pictures, but when you pick your photographer, you are choosing their personality.

What kind of person do you want around you every second of the biggest day of your life? I’ll tell you what you get when you choose me. Fun! I absolutely love to laugh, and my husband Jason and I have a terrific life together! We love movies, and every time we watch a movie, we immediately go on IMDB on our iPhones (we are big Apple fans too!) and check out all the trivia.

I’m super organized, and Jason makes fun of me for all my lists. I list what my daily duties are, what I need to pack for a trip, and new ideas for photo shoots! That really comes in handy at weddings, though. I send all my brides tips on building timelines for their day, and lots of lists to help you plan!

Finally, I’m quite confident. I am great at making quick decisions and getting people to follow me in them, and I won’t be shy! At wedding and shoots, people realize that I’m a take-charge person and feel comfortable that I can get the job done. I definitely don’t mean to toot my own horn, but I want you to feel like you know me, just a little. I can’t wait to get to know you, too! :-)

Love, Sarah-Marie

grant388

6 Reviews for Sarah-Marie Photography

• Felicia

Felicia · Married on 08/11/2012

Most amazing photographer! She captured everything and more than we expected. Very professional and loves what she does. Well worth the money and we highly recommend her to anyone. She has very quick processing time as well, by the time we were done with our honeymoon she already had our pictures edited and ready for our reveal. Can't say enough how amazing she is!

Sent on 09/07/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2012

Sarah-Marie did my engagement and wedding pictures. She is very very very sweet & her personality is above and beyond! She gets the pictures back to you in no time at all! She's amazing:)

Sent on 07/02/2012

Holly · Married on 08/16/2011

Sarah-Marie is such a delight to work with! She has such creative ideas that she is able to capture beautifully in her work. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a professional yet fun photographer.

Sent on 08/16/2011