address, Charleston, SC 29403 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Sarah Lillie Designs

Sarah Lillie Designs is a boutique planning and design studio based in Charleston, South Carolina. Owner Lillie works with clients through a seamless planning and design process to create custom and unique weddings that reflect the individuality of each couple. Whether your event is for 20 people or 200, the team will bring one-of-a-kind elements and personalization to every aspect of your event and bring your inspirations to life!

Sarah Lillie Designs is on hand to guarantee that your event runs as smoothly as possible. From day-of coordination to full planning assistance, there is a service to suit every circumstance. The team can keep track of budgets, find vendors that match your unique style and requirements, set appointments, and much more. Lillie and her team are available to coordinate your wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Following the initial consultation, the team will get started on arranging your unforgettable wedding event.

• Woman-owned
juliepaul 0357 51 2016921 161402784468879

4 Reviews for Sarah Lillie Designs

1 User photo

Hattie S. · Married on 11/10/2020

Wonderful experience and so much fun!

Lillie was the perfect person to plan our wedding! We started planning just before Covid and she helped us make the necessary adjustments flawlessly. We wanted something fairly intimate and she had some amazing ideas and came up with some thoughtful touches that made our wedding so memorable! She has a great relationship with a lot of different vendors and also has a lot of experience in the industry, which was extremely helpful! She was wonderful to work with and I wish we had another wedding to plan together because it was SO much fun! Thank you Lillie!!!!

Sent on 03/11/2021

Alexandra I. · Married on 04/09/2020

Lillie Simpson Designs for Wedding Planner, 5 Stars!

Where do I begin! I absolutely loved working with Lillie as my Wedding Planner. Our Wedding was during COVID which comes with a whole unique set of challenges and Lillie was on top of it every step of the way. She consistently went above and beyond, texting/calling with me/the venue to check in on changes, unprompted. Having Lillie as my Wedding Planner was the best money I ever spent on my wedding. I went with the Partial Wedding Planning package and looking back, wish I would have done full so I could have had her help and guidance from the start of wedding planning all the way to the finish. Lillie provided day of templates, made my entire timeline down to the 10 minute increment, suggestions on vendors, rehearsal walk through the day before, contacting the vendors to confirm details on orders/payment/dropoff/pickup, she did day-of set up (which was A LOT), she dropped off flowers to me for my pictures, helped me when I needed something day of…the list goes on and on. A true orchestrator! Those small details that a bride stresses about on the day-of to make it perfect, Lillie did all of those and more. As a non-local bride, I really appreciated the suggestions on local vendors that she had too and on the day-of and guidance on all things Charleston so I could have a dream wedding day & weekend. Not only that but she knew every vendor already just from her years of experience in the industry. It put me and my family at ease that the day would go off without a hitch – and it did!

Lillie has an outgoing, bubbly personality and is someone I’d be friends with if I lived in Charleston  :) She is an exceptional Wedding Planner! If you’re looking for a reason to get a wedding planner, and not sure who to book, this is your sign to book Lillie.

Sent on 02/23/2021

Sarah Lillie Designs FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• address Charleston, SC, 29403 See on map
    Location of (Sarah Lillie Designs)