401 Kamakee St Suite 201, Honolulu, HI 96814 Map · Phone number

About Sarah la GLAM

Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist available for on location services; weddings, photos, lessons. NEVER a location/travel fee on Oahu. My rates are very competive and straight forward, no hidden fees that will pile up.

As a lifelong artist, I found myself exploring my creative visions through different mediums throughout the years. Finally as a teen, I began testing my talents in Hair and Makeup Artistry. Having gone through various other professions, nothing seemed to be a sure fit, until one day an epiphany sent me on my path in the Beauty Industry. After having studied at Paul Mitchell the School in Honolulu, I turned my passion into a full-time Freelance career. While I specialize in Weddings and Print, I am also available for Film, T.V., lessons, and other special events. My work can be seen on T.V. on America's Next Top Model Cycle 13 and in print in LOOK Hawaii Magazine, Women's Surf Style Magazine, Hawaii Mrs Magazine, and Sassy G Magazine. I am a Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist based in Honolulu, Hawaii and available for travel. When I'm not creating magic on my beautiful clients, I am a full-time mommy to The Fabulous Miss Lola. She's my best work yet.

amanda2web
amanda2web

15 Reviews for Sarah la GLAM

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2012

I was very indecisive when I went into my trial hair and makeup appointment, but Sarah put me at ease. She helpped me pick the right looks and did a fantastic job with my makeup with minimal guidance (I didn't even think about how I wanted my makeup done before hand). On my wedding day, she was able to come to my hotel room at 245am to help me get ready for my sunrise wedding andnever made it seem like it was an inconvience to her. Sara was very professional and friendly. Definately a 5 star vendor!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Catalina · Married on 09/15/2012

Sarah was great!!! I got married in Hawaii coming from the East Coast. I found her thru wedding wire and fall in love with her portfolio. I contacted her and I knew right away that she was going to be my stylist and make up artist. The plan at the beginning was to have a trial prior to the wedding however flying from east coast to Hawaii is brutal and I did not have enough time to meet with her. On the day of the wedding ( sunrise wedding) she came on time and did an excellent job. I could not have asked for more. She is very professional, definitely knows what she is doing and her personality is great. Overall it exceeded my expectations. Thanks Sarah!

Sent on 09/23/2012

Being a destination bride I was a bit weary about booking these things from a far, however it was effortless with SarahThey modified my package to include my mother's primping which was great. My look was really simple, but some of my bridesmaids really wanted a glamourous look, Sarah and her team really captured what they wanted and got them looking beautiful. Seriously, the bridesmaids couldn't stop taking pictures of how good they looked! I normally don't get my hair done and I don't wear makeup, but after Sarah got me glammed up, I think I should start. Sarah was fast and efficient and I was done in no time! Thank you to the lovely ladies in Sarah's group for making my bridal party gorgeous for my big day and chatting with us about the latest hollywood gossip too :) Heart you all!

Sent on 08/05/2012

Sarah la GLAM FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

• Eventful, Inc.
    Eventful, Inc. Wedding Planners

I have used Sarah for some of my weddings and she is wonderful! Her work is always improving and changing, she is capable of accommodating all looks and ethnicities and provides a fun and friendly personality to her work. Her style is unique. She can do everything from traditional and understated to colorful and edgy. Sarah is a truly talented professional! She is definitely one of my favorites!

• 401 Kamakee St, Suite 201 Honolulu, 96814 See on map