Honolulu, HI 96814 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1

About Fisheye Studio

a small boutique studio that specializes in wedding films and photography. we take a limited number of couples per year in order to capture the complete story of the wedding experience.

Follow Fisheye Studio on

FisheyeStudio001

• Videos 1

19 Reviews for Fisheye Studio

Julie · Married on 02/07/2015

LOOK NO FURTHER! U have found the BEST cinematographers EVER!!!! From the moment I saw FishEye's first sample, I KNEW they were different. Their videos were like watching a movie! They originated in Hawaii but just in time, they expanded to Orange County/ LA!!!! Yay for ME! Joshua really has a true eye for his edits... We were truly blessed to be able to have them shoot for us! Honestly, my other friends who had other videographers told me they never even watch theirs cuz it wasn't that good... Then saw OURS and were saying WOW all day long and can't stop watching and rewatching it!!!! They keep asking me who FishEye are and they wish they had them for theirs and will refer to anyone! Joshua and his team were truly amazing! Even my parents said, why get a videographer? You have photographer! And why spend money!?! Now, they said, "OH! They are GREAT! No wonder you got them! Good thing you got them!" I truly can't stop watching my video because they literally recaptured my entire day all over again in their "feature film" SO beautifully!!! The day of was so busy it went by so fast... But to relive my day in my feature film feels so awesome!!!! I'm truly truly grateful and blessed to have found FishEye. You won't be disappointed either! I will recommend them to all of my friends!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Melissa · Married on 08/30/2014

I can not express how much l LOVE Fisheye Studio! We selected the fusion package that included 8 hours of wedding photography and videography. The package also include an engagement photo shoot and a $500 credit for wedding prints. We added the same day edit for the wedding. Working with their lead Photographer, Michael, for the engagement photo shoot was so fun! We were so comfortable and laughing the entire time. During the wedding, Michael plus his photography team and Ryan, the lead videographer, plus his team, were amazing. I am very uncomfortable in front of a camera but the vibe they give off makes you feel comfortable. Once again, we were laughing and enjoying the entire day. All my guest were so impressed with the same day edit! It was a great way to close out the wedding reception and show those who missed that ceremony a recap. TOTALLY WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Sent on 09/09/2014
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 06/09/2013

Fisheye Studio did an amazing job at my wedding on June 9th, 2013. I booked both photo and cinema with them. The team we had, Michael, Kameron, Carissa, Gabe, were professional and efficient. It requires an experienced photographer to know how to say no to family members who wanted to take countless photos with the couple after the ceremony and Michael knew exactly how to do it in a nice way. Thanks to Michael we were able to sneak away for some alone beach photos. The team knew how to work synergistically together and it made it so much easier for coordination. When the timeline changed during the day and I only had to update one of them. I also didn't have to worry about the cinematographers being in the photos and vice versa. I highly recommend booking both photo and cinema with the them. I can't wait to see the photos and film.

Sent on 06/21/2013

Fisheye Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,700.00
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,000.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download

Real Weddings

• Maile Weddings and Events
    Maile Weddings and Events Banquet Halls

We've known Josh and team for years. Their work speaks for itself! Quality and finesse in their film and client service. Maile Wedding and Events always enjoys their teamwork and craftsmanship.

• Streams Hawaii LLC
    Streams Hawaii LLC Wedding Musicians

Excellent work! Great videos that are well worth the price. They have a great eye for seeing shots other videographers just don't get. You will be impressed!

• Faith & Beauty
    Faith & Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Joshua and Rafael with Fisheye studio bring with them personality and style. They are two experienced individuals that deliver only the best in video and photographs. They offer quality and creativity and it shows through their work. Both are always a joy to be around and do a great job at capturing key moments and telling a story through video and photography. I highly recommend Joshua and Rafael with Fisheye Studio for your big day.