Sarah Elaine Artistry

Culver City, CA View map

Sarah Elaine Artistry is a wedding-beauty company located in Culver City, California and the surrounding Los Angeles Area. Professional makeup artist Sarah Holland offers premium makeovers for to-be-weds and their wedding parties. Whether you desire a glamorous and dramatic look or a natural and classic finish, this professional will strive to bring your beauty vision to fruition.

Experience

Sarah’s interest in the beauty industry began in 2014. In 2016, she gained extensive experience working in the beauty pageant industry and this led to a keen interest in bridal cosmetics. In 2019, she earned a certificate from The Makeup Designory. Since then, she has been pursuing her passion for wedding-related beautification as well as editorial and commercial work in television.

Sarah Elaine Artistry offers pre-wedding hair and makeup trials to help ascertain clients’ personal tastes and preferences. On the big day, she can complete everything from airbrush cosmetics and contouring to tattoo coverage and false-lash applications. Her hairstyling repertoire includes chic updos and soft curls. She provides on-location beauty services, so you can enjoy the preparations in comfort, surrounded by your nearest and dearest. This talented individual also offers men’s grooming services.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Francesca
    Francesca G. Married on 06/04/2022

Beautiful Makeup and Hair

Sarah and her assistant were wonderful and made me look so beautiful for my wedding! She made me look natural but also elevated which was exactly what I wanted! My makeup also lasted all night! Highly recommend her!
  • Elissa
    Elissa M. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thrilled with my wedding hair and make-up!

I hired Sarah to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day along with doing my sister and mother. She was an absolute joy to work with. She took great steps to ensure I was 100% happy and made adjustments until things were perfect. I was the 2nd of two weddings she had that day and she was prompt (early actually) and had a great energy the entire day no matter how tired I’m sure she was. I felt radiant and beautiful the entire evening and felt perfectly “me” and not heavy with make-up. Plus, my hair looked amazing even the next day! I highly recommend Sarah!!
  • Kirstin
    Kirstin C. Married on 02/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An artist with vision and talent!

I wish I could give more than 5 stars! Sarah is an artist that excels not only in makeup, but in pulling in visual assets from a bride's style and vision to fully make the dream come alive! I was amazed at her consideration in optimizing my look for specific lighting, photography, to compliment my dress and jewelry- it was like having a personal design consultant whose heart is dedicated to make a masterpiece out of a bride on her special day! She is fully invested and passionate about her work and it is a joy to experience her talents in action!

In addition to her technical skills, Sarah's communication via emails and her flexibility were amazing! Within my wedding party were skin allergy concerns that needed special care. Other makeup artists I reached out to basically shut the door in my face. Even though Sarah wasn't equipped with an extensive collection of hypoallergenic supplies, she was beyond generous in guiding me to what we needed and she took special care with her own supplies to make sure everyone felt and looked their best on my special day!

Sarah is a treasure in her trade and a wonderful person to know! She is a valuable asset to any bride and I thank her for helping to make my wedding vision complete! I will definitely be contacting her again for future makeup needs!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Culver City Culver City, CA, 90034
Location of (Sarah Elaine Artistry)
Tilden Ave Culver City, CA, 90034