Chicago, IL 60614 Map · Phone number

About Sarah Delaine Hair & Makeup Agency

The Sarah Delaine Hair & Makeup Agency in Chicago houses some of the most requested and talented stylists in the city. Our team of trained hairstylists and makeup artists are ready to give you whatever look you desire for your wedding. We provide hairstylists, makeup artists, extension specialist a large network of preferred vendors. Not only do we come to your location, we also make the booking process as easy as possible. Make sure you check out our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/sarahdelainechi Twitter http://www.twitter.com/sarahdelainechi and our Instagram http://www.instagram.com/sarahdelainechicago to keep up on the latest bridal hair styles and see what our team is up to!

We cant wait to be apart of your big day!

Follow Sarah Delaine Hair & Makeup Agency on

12 Reviews for Sarah Delaine Hair & Makeup Agency

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/08/2019

Highly recommend

Sarah and Jenna were amazing. They did all my bridesmaids and myself for the wedding and everyone looked beautiful! I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Jeane

Jeane Hong · Married on 05/19/2019

I would totally recommend Sarah and her crew!

Sarah was super friendly and quick at responding to all of my questions and was understanding and never unwelcoming even when I had a bunch of questions and wasn't sure about getting my makeup done. The trial was a breeze as Sarah and Jenna, the makeup artist was so nice and wonderful to interact with. She even talked me out of getting hair extensions, saying that my hair volume was enough to work with!
    Sarah's work was fantastic and she is quick as well. I loved my bridal hair and she secured everything perfectly, so nothing came undone throughout the evening.
    My mom and mother-in-law both looked awesome and they were VERY happy about how Sarah was able to understand how they wanted their hair done exactly with little explanation.
    Sarah even did my grandma's hair even though she was a last minute add-on.
    I ended up doing my own makeup but Jenna did an awesome job for my mom and mother-in-law. I would totally recommend Sarah to anyone and will definitely consider her first for any of my hair needs in the future. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/26/2015

Even though my wedding was in September and it has taken me awhile to get to this review (also my very FIRST yelp review), it is no way a reflection of how wonderful Sarah was! From my first contact with her through email, she was always very quick in getting back to me, which is not always easy to find, as well as helpful and upfront about pricing and services offered. Speaking of pricing- all services were reasonably priced and I feel completely satisfied with the money spent on hair and makeup. She was patient with me and answered all of my questions about different hair options (I ended up using clip-in extensions that I bought from her to give my fine hair a little boost) as well as make-up questions (airbrush vs. regular) and so on.

At the trial, I met her as well as Laura who did my makeup for the day. Both ladies were friendly and welcoming and really listened to what I wanted. I brought in a few pictures of what I was looking for and they were both able to really get a feel for my style from the pictures and create a look that I loved! We tweaked a few small things with makeup and Laura was willing to listen and try a few different things to get it perfect. The trial really helped to put my mind at ease and ensure that I made the right decision.

As for the wedding day, Sarah and Laura did hair and makeup for myself and my five bridesmaids. They were prompt, even arriving a few minutes early, and got started right away. They took their time with each girl, but were still able to stay on time as far as scheduling. Both my hair and makeup lasted until the end of the evening, which was well past midnight, and I received many compliments throughout the night. I would highly recommend Sarah and her team!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Award

Sarah Delaine Hair & Makeup Agency FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Tanning, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Keratin, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning