Villa Park, Villa Park, IL 60181 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date

About Sarah Crost Photography

Sarah Crost Photography is a photography business in Villa Park, Illinois. Sarah started a career in hospitality and worked in a Marriott for several years before realizing she was missing a creative outlet. Sarah is an experienced photographer that likes to turn new clients into friends.

Sarah Crost Photography offers wedding packages that can be customized to meet all your needs. She also creates custom elopement packages. Sarah goes with the flow and is flexible to work with your ideas, needs, and location. She will go out of her way to plan a functional and seamless photography timeline that coordinates with your wedding timeline. Her photography services include:

• Boudoir shoot

Sarah Crost Photography 6
Sarah Crost Photography 7
  • Julia

Julia · Getting married on 01/04/2020

HIRE HER! You will be so glad you did!

Sarah photographed my older sister's engagement and wedding, and I absolutely loved the gorgeous pictures she captured, as well as her fantastic and bubbly personality. When it came time to choose a photographer for my wedding, I did a little research, but I pretty much knew that I wanted her to be our photographer! We are about a year from being married, but we recently had our engagement pictures done. The session was fantastic. My fiance and I don't typically like taking photos because we feel awkward, but she helped us let loose and have a blast during the session! Both came away saying "wow, we actually had a fantastic time." She is a joy to work with!! I am a student in law school at the moment - and just as an example of how above and beyond Sarah goes, she texted me and asked if I had any papers or tests the next day. After I said I had a small assignment and asked why, she told me the pictures were ready and asked if I wanted to wait to have them till the following day so I wouldn't get distracted from my school work! I laughed so hard, and said yes we should probably wait:) That just shows how she truly cares about us as people, and is so encouraging and wonderful! I got my assignment done, and we now have the photos ;) They are absolutely STUNNING. My fiance and I did not have many great pictures together (mostly selfies), but now we have SO MANY amazing ones! I have been obsessing over the photos for basically 10 hours now and I still can't get over them. I can't wait for the wedding and to work with Sarah again! Book her, you will be so glad you did!

Sent on 01/19/2019
    Sarah Crost Photography 8
    Sarah Crost Photography 9
    Sarah Crost Photography 10
    Sarah Crost Photography 11
    Sarah Crost Photography 12
    Sarah Crost Photography 13

Sarah Crost Photography's reply:

Julia, Your wedding cannot come soon enough! I SO looking forward to being a part of your big day. Hope school is going well! You're such a rockstar! xoxo! Sarah
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Getting married on 12/26/2019

Absolutely Amazing Engagement Session!

We just took our engagement photos with Sarah and she was absolutely incredible! We felt so comfortable with her, and the photos she took were stunning! We got them back a few days later and we loved everything about our photos. She was super creative and flexible with everything, and even took some great photos of us with our puppy! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a professional photographer!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Sarah Crost Photography's reply:

Kait, it was MY absolute pleasure. I know this was a long time coming for you and Chris, and I am so grateful I got to come document it. I literally cannot wait for your wedding!! You are going to be the most beautiful bride, and me (and your mom) will definitely be crying happy tears the whole day! Thank for again for trusting me with these memories!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/08/2019

One of the best decisions of wedding planning was hiring Sarah to be our photographer!

It is hard to begin to explain how absolutely, truly, and positively WONDERFUL it is to work with Sarah!

I had known Sarah as an acquaintance for a few years from college. Since being invited to it, I have always loved her posts on her Sarah Crost photography page. Once my husband and I had gotten engaged, I knew immediately that I wanted to hire her for our engagement and wedding photos. Specifically, I wanted to book her because she really has a talent of catching small and big moments in photos. We knew we didn’t want all only posed photos so we knew Sarah was our girl. My husband and I officially booked with Sarah in January 2018 for our March 8th, 2019 wedding. We booked her Documentary package which included an engagement session, 2 photographers, 10 hours of photography cover, photo album, and photo release.

From the get go, Sarah has always been incredibly professional. She is prompt in responding to questions and is incredibly easy to work with. My husband and I live out of state. For us, communication with our vendors was an expectation since we did not have the opportunity to set up many meetings (if any at all). She understood that planning a wedding out of state was stressful and really went out of her way to ensure all of our questions were answered. This alone really helped ease the nerves as the big day was approaching! Also, to add to the professionalism piece, she is very punctual. She was early to arrive to both of our engagement sessions and scheduled arrival time for the wedding. We never had an issue with her being late!

On the day of the wedding, she brought Meg Adamik as her assistant photographer. Sarah and Meg were the dream team! They both were extremely talented and definitely had the process down of where to be and when for pictures. With them, I did not have to worry about anything! Their bubbly, fun personalities were contagious and everyone in the bridal party loved having them around!

At one point during the day, we had an issue with our videographer cancelling within a couple hours of our ceremony. While we were able to get a backup plan sorted out with a new videographer, I MUST compliment Sarah and Meg. While I was in a slight panic trying to take in that our videographer was not coming, Sarah and Meg were trying to come up with a game plan of how to possibly get the ceremony recorded on their cameras. We ended up not needing to use that game plan but the fact that they had even *considered* to go above and beyond like that was comforting. It really does demonstrate how much Sarah and Meg really care about their clients and their wedding days running smoothly!

My husband and I received our wedding photos about a month after our wedding. We were blown away by the work of Sarah and Meg. All these beautiful little and big moments of our day were captured and we could not begin to say enough how much we loved them!
    Hire Sarah Crost Photography! You will NOT regret it!

PS. Sarah, thank you SO much for all you have done for us the last year and a half for photos. It has been amazing working with you and I am proud to now call you a friend (and no longer just an acquaintance!). Don’t think working with us is over though. You are stuck with Joey and I for family photos and anything else I can think of that would need a photographer from this point forward! :)

PS.PS. – Meg, thank you for being a rockstar as well! We loved working with you for our wedding day!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Sarah Crost Photography 14
    Sarah Crost Photography 15
    Sarah Crost Photography 16
    Sarah Crost Photography 17
    Sarah Crost Photography 18
    Sarah Crost Photography 19

Sarah Crost Photography's reply:

Samantha, You were such a DREAM to work with. I am so grateful I got to be a part of your wedding day and memories. Thank you for leaving me such a kind review. I cannot wait to capture your future memories! xoxo! Sarah

Award

Sarah Crost Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Lincolnshire Marriott Resort
    Lincolnshire Marriott Resort Hotel Weddings

Sara has done many events with us at the Resort and we so love the way she captures the love of her brides and grooms and makes memories of their special day last forever!

• Villa Park Villa Park, IL, 60181 See on map