Sara Vars Photography

Bowie, MD View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

I live in the comfort of jeans and well-worn hiking boots. Most days you'll find me in a comfy chair, editing with a cup of coffee in hand. I love walking, hiking, and being outside in fresh air and sunshine. Wife to my adventurous husband, I am a wedding photographer, aspiring vegetable gardener, recipe collector, bag-lover, who loves thrifting.

I believe in living life honestly. Everyone has a story. I believe your wedding photos are a story that should reflect the emotion, the love and joy you shared on your wedding day. I want you to enjoy it, have fun and be able to look back and remember the gift that you have in each other.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3200

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

Rachel M. Getting married on 01/01/2022

100% Recommend!

One of the best decisions I made throughout the wedding planning process was booking Sara as our wedding photographer! We have the most gorgeous and perfect photos to remember our wedding day by and I could not be more grateful. On our wedding day, she showed up and immediately began taking pictures; she worked nonstop all day! She always seemed to be there when I wanted a picture taken and was proactive in taking pictures we had not talked about, like getting a couple shots in front of the most gorgeous sunset! She navigated all the crazy family picture combos so naturally and everybody commented on how great she was! Thanks so much Sara!!
  • Katy
    Katy G. Getting married on 12/03/2021

So glad we chose Sara!

Choosing Sara to photograph our wedding was the best decision we made. Everyone felt at ease around her and comfortable having their picture taken. Sara captured just how happy we felt on our wedding day. I'm so thankful for the beautiful picture we have to remember the day.
  • Joe
    Joe B. Married on 08/21/2021

MD Wedding

We hired Sara for our August wedding and could not be more pleased. She was so much fun to work with and captured our day PERFECTLY. Absolutely professional and would highly recommend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Sara Vars Photography Price Rates

Weddings by Wives Weddings by Wives Wedding Planners

Sara is great to work with. Communication from our very first meeting between us and her team was great. We were able to help ensure she got the shots she needed with all the right people while keeping the evenings events moving along as planned. Her work is amazing!

Bowie
Location of (Sara Vars Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding