Weddings by Wives

Jarrettsville, MD View map Visit website
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

A wedding planner in Jarrettsville, Maryland, Weddings by Wives has been crafting unique celebrations since 2014. Founded by Justina Matthews and Noelle Lipira, the company is dedicated to the wants and needs of each couple to ensure no detail is left out. There every step of the way, Weddings by Wives is the perfect choice for planning your special day.

Whether you and your significant other have countless ideas or are unsure of where to start, Justina and Noelle happily offer services to make certain your big day is flawless. These professionals will work with you to create the day of your dreams, using their knowledge and experience to guide you every step of the way. To craft a hassle-free affair, Weddings by Wives offers the following wedding planning services:

• Consultations
  • Guestlist creation
  • Vendor referrals
  • To-do lists

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,050

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$65

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Carys
    Carys G. Married on 09/05/2021

Highly recommend Weddings by Wives!

I worked with Justina and Noelle for day-of-coordination at our wedding last weekend at Hemlock Farm in Edgewater, MD. I have nothing but great things to say about them. I'll start by saying that it probably was not their easiest job -- the venue is a very DIY place, and also everything was outside. This meant that everything really had to be set up from scratch, including locating outlets, lighting, etc. etc. There were also some placement/set up/design decisions to be made on the day. Everything was set up so well, and they have a good eye for making everything look beautiful, even where (or especially where) we had given little to no direction. It also started pouring rain about half an hour before ceremony was to begin, meaning that Justina and Noelle had to do some quick thinking and plan for rearrangements (like I said, everything was outside). Despite that potential setback, everything went flawlessly.
    What I really like about Justina and Noelle is that they struck a good balance between taking over/making decisions where I had given little guidance, but also respecting any guidance I had given or decisions I had made. That is, they pulled off all the things I wanted and had thought about, and then filled in all the gaps without direction on things I hadn't thought about. If there were any issues, I as the bride didn't know about them, attesting to Justina and Noelle's great work -- peace of mind is priceless. Highly recommend them to all couples!

Weddings by Wives's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful and detailed review! We are happy to have been a part of your big day and that you were so happy with how it all came together. We are so thankful the rain stopped just as you processed out and that you were able to enjoy the evening as you had planned.
    Chelsea R. Married on 06/26/2021

Wonderful team who know what they're doing!

My fiance and I booked Justina and Noelle and then had to reschedule our wedding due to covid. They were so accommodating, reliable, and detail oriented. On the day of the wedding, we did not have a single stress. They kept us on our timeline, made sure that every detail was exactly how we wanted it, and took care of the two of us the entire night. If you want your big day to be stress-free, these are the two to hire!

Weddings by Wives's reply:

Thank you for the fabulous review! We love hearing that you and Mile were able to be stress free on your special day. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day and trusting us with all the details.
  • Peggy
    Peggy S. Married on 05/01/2021

We highly recommend Wedding By Wives! You will not regret it!

Having spent multiple meetings prior to our daughter and now son-in law's big day, we really felt that Justina & Noel of Wedding By Wives completely listened, offered many suggestions and did everything to make their day truly special. Their attention to detail, keeping everything organized and moving along on schedule allowed us to be stress free and fully present, so we could enjoy their beautiful wedding celebration. We highly recommend that you give them a call. You will not regret your decision.

Weddings by Wives's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. Stress free and fully present is our goal and we are happy to hear both were accomplished. We loved being a part of transforming the backyard into Katie & Brad's vision.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Team

Justina Matthews
Justina Matthews
Owner/Coordinator

What inspires me?

My love of organization and seeing the joy on people’s faces when they are enjoying the fruits of your labor.

Likes

Spending time with friends and family. Winning an argument, especially when you made a good point.

If I won a million dollars?

First give to charity. Second give to family. Third buy all the really awesome, nonsensical things I have always wanted for our house. Finally, buy an island.

Biggest Pet Peeve

People who don’t pull their own weight. And things that are unorganized.

Noelle Lipira
Noelle Lipira
Owner/Coordinator

What inspires me?

My love of being behind the scene, planning each detail to a tee and, always knowing what is going on at any point and time.

Likes

Spending time with my husband and two kids. Working out, building Knex, playing Mario, going to the beach, watching movies, reading. You know, when I have time.

If I won a million dollars?

Put towards my children’s college funds. Help my family. And hire a personal chef.

Biggest Pet Peeve

Being late; I hate to be late and hate when others are late.

Friendly Entertainment Friendly Entertainment Wedding DJs

If I could work every weekend with these ladies, I'd love it! They not only make their clients day simple, fun, and amazing, they do the the same for their fellow vendors. Super organized, highly creative and well respected in the business. Make your wedding planning easy and book Weddings by Wives for your wedding!

3232A Sharon Road Jarrettsville, MD, 21084
Location of (Weddings by Wives)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding