Weddings by Wives Reviews

13 | Jarrettsville, MD

13 Reviews for Weddings by Wives

Brenda Rush · Married on 05/18/2019

Best investment

We hosted our daughter's wedding in our backyard, did all of the planning and most of the set up. Weddings By Wives were our day-of coordinators, and in my opinion were the best investment we made! Justine and Noelle made sure we considered things beforehand that we hadn't thought of, kept us on schedule wedding day, and made sure everything ran smoothly through the ceremony and reception. I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Meaghan · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect wedding!

Thank you so much for helping to make our day perfect! Our wedding was everything I hoped for & more!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Weddings by Wives's reply:

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear we helped ensure your special day was everything you hoped it would be and more. Best Wishes!

Jim B. · Married on 05/04/2019

HUGE stress reliever, in an extremely professional manner!

Weddings by Wives was a HUGE stress reliever, in an extremely professional manner!

From start-to-finish they went above and beyond in making our wedding day absolutely amazing. Their organization and planning could not have been any better. They thought of many things my wife and I didn't even think of, due to everything else on our minds for our big day. They showed up early to our venue walk-through, rehearsal, and of course our wedding.

I cannot say enough positive things about Weddings by Wives, and would highly recommend them to anyone trying to plan a wedding. Justina and Noelle will take a tremendous weight off your shoulders. They both are extremely detail-oriented, organized, and will ensure your wedding day goes as smooth as possible. Looking back, we don't know how we would have done it without them. Don't think you can handle all the coordinating by yourself on your wedding day; you're asking for more stress (and disaster) than you realize.

We cannot thank them enough for all they did in making our day perfect!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Weddings by Wives's reply:

Thank you for the most amazing review. We are happy to hear we helped you to have a stress free wedding day. We hope it was everything you hoped it would be and more. Best Wishes!

Roberta · Married on 07/07/2018

Having Weddings by Wives to assist us was the best decision I made when it came to our daughter's wedding. It was a destination wedding for all of us at the Naval Academy and Annapolis Waterfront Hotel. Having them the day of, and them coordinating with each element, took everything off our shoulders and made the day run smoothly. They were a blessing, as was the weather that day!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Weddings by Wives's reply:

Thank you for the review!

Michelle · Married on 02/10/2018

Wedding by Wives are amazing! I loved how they helped my vision come to life with my wedding. Noelle and Justina are fun to work with and I enjoyed planning my big day with them. They were definitely worth every penny!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Weddings by Wives's reply:

Thank you for the review!

Julie · Married on 07/15/2017

Noelle and Justine were amazing! They delivered very personal service and attended to every detail, even filling in behind the bar when the bartender needed another pair of hands. Everything we asked of them was fulfilled perfectly. They were able to forsee where and what needed to be done and stepped up to do it. We loved working with Weddings by Wives!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Weddings by Wives's reply:

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure to ensure your daughter's day was everything she hoped for!
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 07/15/2017

Hiring WBW was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. They were extremely helpful during every step of our wedding day. They took control of every event during our big day by making sure we were in which right place at the right time. They were super sweet and were flexible in meeting up with us before hand. They put up the final decorations during the morning of and helped guests know where to go and when. I am so thankful I found them and used their service because of the piece of mind the gave us!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Weddings by Wives's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so happy to hear we provided piece of mind so that you and Danny could enjoy your special day stress free. Thank you for trusting in us. Best wishes!

Becki · Married on 05/07/2016

We used Weddings by Wives day of coordination services and I was so happy we did. I planned my wedding myself and I really just wanted to enjoy my wedding day so I thought for the price this service was well worth it. They took care of everything the day of from running to different stores all the way to making sure the venue looked absolutely perfect! I was never bothered and they were on top of every detail. I would highly recommend Wedding by Wives to not only wedding DIY'ers but to anyone who would like to escape wedding day stress and really enjoy their special day.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2015

Noelle and Justina made our wedding perfect! I met with them just a few weeks before my wedding to discuss day-of coordination since my wedding was held at a more DIY venue. They remembered every detail I shared with them. They professionally coordinated interactions between other vendors while making sure my husband and I had everything we needed. Most importantly, they seemed to work 'behind the scenes' - they only came up to us with questions when necessary, otherwise they just handled matters as they came up. I cannot thank them enough for all they did. Everyone says "Something always goes wrong at a wedding" but I can honestly say that nothing went wrong and our day was perfect - I owe a lot of that to Noelle and Justina. Thank you both again!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Randi · Married on 07/25/2015

Jason and I are truly honored to be the first official wedding for Weddings by Wives (I say official because their vast experience prior to my wedding was quite obvious). At our first meeting I was a bride to be with a lot of ideas but very little direction. I was overwhelmed and lacked the experience to be able to pull off even a fraction of my ideas on my own. The girls took the time to really understand exactly what I was looking for and were able to put things together in ways that surpassed all expectations. Throughout the planning process they were budget conscious, detail oriented and truly a pleasure to work with. Brides to be- the days leading up to the wedding and your actual wedding day will be full of so many different emotions. Weddings by Wives allowed me to truly experience all of this because they took care of all the details and I just had to sit back and enjoy! So many people say that the wedding goes by in the blink of an eye... I truly don't feel that way and I credit that to Weddings by Wives. Because I did not have to run around finalizing details, I got to enjoy every single minute of the day! Thank you so much Noelle, Justina, Danielle and Caitlin!!!

Sent on 09/26/2015
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/19/2019

Made our day run smoothly!

We are very happy that we made the decision to hire Weddings by Wives. They were responsive, professional, and more than willing to work around our schedule with prior-to day-of items -- they did SO much more than I expected from "day of" coordinators. They even managed my Type-A planning style and my wacky family (which is a feat in itself). I cannot imagine going through our wedding without them. Thank you both so much for everything!! I would absolutely recommend their services to a friend!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Weddings by Wives's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for trusting in us to make your vision come to life.

Bobbie · Married on 09/09/2017

Noelle and Justina made my entire wedding a breeze! They were always right there to be found and were so professional. I literally had a PERFECT wedding and ran ahead of schedule thanks to their hard work. I would recommend them to anyone. They took the stress right out of everything and I will forever appreciate that!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Weddings by Wives's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are happy to hear we helped you to have a stress free wedding day. We hope it was everything you hoped it would be. Best Wishes!