Livermore, CA 94550 Map · Phone number

About Katie Photographie

Beautiful. Flexible. Affordable.

Whatever vision you have for capturing that perfect picture, Katie Photographie will work with you to make it happen.

Katie specializes in wedding photography that is contemporary and photo-journalistic.

www.katiephotographie.com

***Katie is a part-time photographer, and full-time wife. She knows how important your wedding day is, and wants to make it the best possible for you. Katie grew up in the SF Bay Area, and coaches public speaking and debate to high school students on the side. Her favorite color is green, and she always has a smile on her face.***

Yeah1
BowmanW1
BowmanW2

3 Reviews for Katie Photographie

Helena · Married on 07/04/2015

Katie is a joy to work with. We had our Engagement session with her and the photos are lovely! She responds in a timely manner. Can't wait to work with her again on our wedding day!

nicole · Married on 09/01/2013

Katie was friendly and I felt comfortable asking for things I wanted and she also had some amazing ideas! Love her!

I love Katie! Every time I look at the pictures she took on my wedding day, I can feel the excitement, the fun atmosphere and even the butterflies in my stomach. She did such a spectacular job at capturing every moment, I wouldn't hesitate to have her do it all over again!

Katie Photographie FAQ