Gloucester, VA 23061 Map · Phone number

About Sara Tiffany Photography

Local VA wedding and portrait photographer for couples who laugh, cuddle, and live in the perfectly imperfect moments. Available for travel and destination weddings.

Check out my blog for recent work and to get to know me a little better.

also check me out on instagram: saratiffanyphoto

Follow Sara Tiffany Photography on

Sara Tiffany Photography 5
Sara Tiffany Photography 6
Sara Tiffany Photography 7

Erica · Married on 06/15/2019

We LOVED working with Sara!

We originally decided to go with Sara Tiffany Photography because it made sense for our budget and because she came highly recommended from family members...we had no idea that not only would she give us gorgeous photos that captured everything important to us perfectly on our big day, but that would also be so much fun to work with! Sara was so personable and not only is an amazing photographer but was such a joy to work with. She was able to tell us exactly what to do and how to pose to ensure we got the pictures we wanted (she knows I love trees and made sure to capture so many beautiful shots of us with gorgeous backgrounds and trees) but also listened to and worked to alleviate any things I was self conscious about in pictures by knowing what angles and lighting to use. I have never felt better about looking at pictures of myself as I do when I look at the pictures Sara captured of me and my husband on our wedding day.
    She took down a list of every single picture I wanted and more than delivered. Our wedding photos, as well as our engagement photos turned out magnificently and were more than we could have expected or hoped for. She 100% captured the image and the spirit of our day exactly as I had imagined and planned it.
    We couldn't be happier with Sara and her work and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing photographer at a reasonable price!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Sara Tiffany Photography 15
    Sara Tiffany Photography 16
    Sara Tiffany Photography 17

Amber · Married on 04/21/2018

Sara is the best. My husband and I were married 2 months ago in outer banks and we still can not stop looking at our photos. Sara travelled from Williamsburg to Nags Head, NC very pregnant and dealt with the crazy bridal party. She braved the cold ocean breeze for us and got some amazing shots. Would recommend to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Liz · Married on 06/20/2017

Best pictures I have ever seen!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Sara Tiffany Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,399.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Kadi Bakes
    Kadi Bakes Wedding Cakes

I have had the pleasure of working with Sara several times. Her bubbly personality along with her intense focus insures she always gets the perfect shots. Her quick turnaround for photo returns is amazing and she is just so fun to work with!

• Gloucester, 23061 See on map