Sara Julianna Beauty

Danbury, CT View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Sara Julianna Beauty is a professional, on-location bridal hair and makeup company based out of Danbury, Connecticut that serves brides all over Western Connecticut and Westchester County in New York. Sara Julianna Skelly is the owner and lead stylist behind this passionate company. She and her team are dedicated to letting your personal beauty shine through on your wedding day. Sara Julianna Beauty promises to listen to your individual wants and needs, to bring your unique vision to life.

Experience
Sara has loved the beauty industry since she was a young girl. She attended cosmetology school in Connecticut and earned her hair styling license. To further her craft, she studied in New York City, while freelancing for Chanel as a makeup artist. Sara then attended The Learning Institute of Beauty Sciences where she graduated from the Fashion Make-Up Artistry program. She then began working for one of Connecticut’s most prestigious salons, before branching out on her own.

This full-service hair and makeup artist offers services at her salon, or she'll come to you at the location of your choice, the day of your wedding. Sara offers consultations, as well as an hour and a half trial run, to test out your look beforehand. She’s happy to work with your entire bridal party, including your mom, bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids and flower girls. Her services include:

• Updos and styling

• Woman-owned

• Caitlin
    Caitlin P. Married on 08/06/2022

This best Experience!!

I cannot thank Sara and Laura enough! They were awesome!! Both are very sweet! They make everything easy! mine and my bridesmaids make up was the best! We loved our look! I would definitely recommend them to do your make up. I will definitely be using them in the future.
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn S. Married on 04/30/2022

4/30 wedding

I can not thank Sara and her colleagues (Laura, Cait, and Whitney) for their part in my special day! From the first consultation meeting Sara made me feel comfortable. Then fast forward to my trial with my mom and Mother in law. Sara spent a lot of time discussing what we want and was very patient with us. She made changes on the fly and didn’t stop until we were happy. She is very organized and creates a schedule which made the morning flow seamlessly. Day of my mother in law decided she wanted something different from her trial, and Sara was able to execute exactly what she wanted and was able to recreate mine and my moms look from our trial. She uses high end products that didn’t make me feel sticky or Cakey. I truly felt so beautiful. Her team also was magical and was able to create the look each of my bridesmaids wanted, from a more natural look to full on glam. My entire party was very happy with the results. I highly recommend Sara and hope I can work with her again in the future because I had such a great experience!
    Stephanie W. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More than just hair & make up

Sara made me comfortable from day one. She is prompt with responses and answering the 100 questions I had. She was reassuring and supportive when we had to postpone a year due to the shut down. Everything was laid out and clear cut and incredibly organized which for me, an anxious and neurotic planner was exactly what I needed to remain calm. While these things are very important to stressed out brides, what really makes the difference is how easy it is to get along and talk to Sara and her team. From my first consultation to the day of the wedding Sara and her team (we had Amanda- Amazing!) were positive, enthusiastic, and real. They fit in with my bridal party so well that there was never a dull or awkward moment. We had a great time chatting while getting glammed up. Sara and Amanda were stellar in making sure we knew the lengths they went to to make sure things were clean and sanitized and to talk through tips, tricks, and ideas for each of my bridesmaids. Everyone looked amazing for the entire day, not a loose hair style or smudged make up to be seen. I could go on and on but it comes down to the simple fact that you cannot go wrong with choosing Sara for your hair and make up!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Route 6 Danbury, CT, 06810
203-731-7319
Location of (Sara Julianna Beauty)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding