201 Sienna Drive, Danbury, CT 06810 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Sara Julianna Beauty

Sara Julianna Beauty is a professional, on-location bridal hair and makeup company based out of Danbury, Connecticut that serves brides all over Western Connecticut and Westchester County in New York. Sara Julianna Skelly is the owner and lead stylist behind this passionate company. She and her team are dedicated to letting your personal beauty shine through on your wedding day. Sara Julianna Beauty promises to listen to your individual wants and needs, to bring your unique vision to life.

Experience
Sara has loved the beauty industry since she was a young girl. She attended cosmetology school in Connecticut and earned her hair styling license. To further her craft, she studied in New York City, while freelancing for Chanel as a makeup artist. Sara then attended The Learning Institute of Beauty Sciences where she graduated from the Fashion Make-Up Artistry program. She then began working for one of Connecticut’s most prestigious salons, before branching out on her own.

This full-service hair and makeup artist offers services at her salon, or she'll come to you at the location of your choice, the day of your wedding. Sara offers consultations, as well as an hour and a half trial run, to test out your look beforehand. She’s happy to work with your entire bridal party, including your mom, bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids and flower girls. Her services include:

• Updos and styling

Bridal Party Glam
Hair glam
Hair glam
Jewel Toned Beauty
Champagne for the new couple!
Champagne for the new couple!
Bridal Party Beauty

7 Reviews for Sara Julianna Beauty

• Sarah

Sarah Stroffolino · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Stunning work. Highly recommend

Sara was nothing less than amazing. I have never felt more beautiful in my life and I am so thankful for her talents that made my wedding day that much more special. Sara is also so personable and professional. I enjoyed sharing the morning of my wedding day with her. I highly recommend, you won't regret it.

Sent on 03/18/2020

Samantha Eggenberger · Married on 01/11/2020

Wedding hair and makeup PRO

Sara was absolutely amazing as my wedding makeup artist and hair stylist! During my trial, she patiently dealt with me changing my mind 100s of times and being extremely particular to small details. She helped me visualize things that I couldn’t see in my own head but knew that I wanted. Come wedding day, she even arrived before me and dealt with al the craziness that came with arrival. She and her partner made me and my bridesmaids look absolutely stunning. The choice of airbrush and traditional makeup made my girls feel at ease, and they were extremely conforming with last minute changes. I promised that we would not have any people ask to be squeezed in day of, yet that didn’t happen, and even a groomsman got squeezed in and Sara and her partner didn’t even blink an eye. They were AMAZING! While I stressed over getting ready for photos and not being seen by my fiancé, Sara packed up quietly, and even left me her lipgloss that I loved. All in all, I was so picky with beauty for my wedding, and I could not have gone with anyone but Sara! She is amazing! I cannot wait to see my pictures!

Sent on 03/09/2020

• 201 Sienna Drive Danbury, New York, 06810 See on map
    203-731-7319 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sara Julianna Beauty)