201 Sienna Drive, Danbury, CT 06810 Map · Phone number

About Sara Julianna Beauty

Sara Julianna Beauty is a professional, on-location bridal hair and makeup company based out of Danbury, Connecticut that serves brides all over Western Connecticut and Westchester County in New York. Sara Julianna Skelly is the owner and lead stylist behind this passionate company. She and her team are dedicated to letting your personal beauty shine through on your wedding day. Sara Julianna Beauty promises to listen to your individual wants and needs, to bring your unique vision to life.

Experience
Sara has loved the beauty industry since she was a young girl. She attended cosmetology school in Connecticut and earned her hair styling license. To further her craft, she studied in New York City, while freelancing for Chanel as a makeup artist. Sara then attended The Learning Institute of Beauty Sciences where she graduated from the Fashion Make-Up Artistry program. She then began working for one of Connecticut’s most prestigious salons, before branching out on her own.

This full-service hair and makeup artist offers services at her salon, or she'll come to you at the location of your choice, the day of your wedding. Sara offers consultations, as well as an hour and a half trial run, to test out your look beforehand. She’s happy to work with your entire bridal party, including your mom, bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids and flower girls. Her services include:

• Updos and styling

Bridal Party Glam
Hair glam
Hair glam
Jewel Toned Beauty
Champagne for the new couple!
Champagne for the new couple!
Bridal Party Beauty
Love is Love
screen shot 2018 12 05 at 11 02 00 pm 705x1024 51 1031457 1570461412

10 Reviews for Sara Julianna Beauty

Nancy M · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Sara Julianna helped make my daughter's wedding day very special.

Selecting the right hair and makeup team for a wedding is even more important than I realized when I was helping to plan my daughter’s wedding. Of course you want the bride and her wedding party to look beautiful, to have a look that is as special as the day. However, I hadn’t really thought about the fact that the bridal party spends hours with this team on the day of the wedding. So these stylists contribute significantly to the day’s atmosphere. Sara Julianna and the two stylists who joined her to do hair and makeup for my daughter’s wedding helped to make the day a joyous one for all of us. They were very skilled at their craft. My daughter and her attendants (and I) were thrilled with the results. But Sara Julianna contributed in other ways as well. She and her colleagues were gracious, relaxed, enthusiastic, and professional. They shared in the excitement of the day. Sara Julianna prepared a schedule in advance of the day, arrived right on time and worked non-stop for about six hours. Every time we look at the photos from the day, we are reminded of all they contributed to this special event. I am pleased to offer high praise for Sara Julianna and her team.

Sent on 07/24/2020
  • Melinda

Melinda Garrick · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Amazing and Beautiful makeup

Sara was an absolute delight to have on my wedding day. She made me feel beautiful from our trial to all of the little details on my wedding day. She took care of my bridesmaids, myself and our moms and truly felt like part of my family that day. Her professionalism, her expertise and ability to make me as the bride feel beautiful on one of the most important days of my lives is something that I am truly grateful for. I will use Sara for all of my makeup needs in the future and I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a makeup artist on their wedding day!

Sent on 04/06/2020

Tina Nicodemo · Married on 10/23/2020

Amazing !!!

I can’t say enough about Sara. So sweet and down to earth and so talented ! From the beginning of planning to the day of my wedding she was there for support. She made me feel so beautiful. I stressed to her that I wanted to look like myself on my wedding day and she nailed it. Her team the day of the wedding was awesome and calming. I would recommend Sara and her team to anyone !!

Sent on 11/12/2020

• 201 Sienna Drive Danbury, New York, 06810 See on map
    203-731-7319 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sara Julianna Beauty)