Sara Julianna Beauty Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Kacie
    Kacie D. Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Run don’t walk to book Sara!!

RUN don’t walk to book Sara for your wedding day hair and makeup!! Sara was the first vendor I booked for my wedding. She had done my cousins hair and make up for her wedding so when it came to be my time, it made my decision 10x easier and I’m so happy I did. She is not only an incredible person but so unbelievably talented. She truly feels like a friend, is easy to talk to and hang out with which is super important because you’re with eachother for the whole first half our your wedding day. My mom, MIL, and I did our hair and make up trial with Sara and were very pleased. If there was anything that you wanted tweaked or wasn’t fully satisfied with; she jotted down notes, listened to what you wanted and then delivered! She was so easy to work with all throughout the process which alleviates so much of the other stress that comes with being a bride. Her and her team arrived on time the day of the wedding, we’re extremely professional, and just fun to hangout with! Again, it was just like hanging out with girlfriends (can’t stress how important this is). All of my girls/family members that got services were beyond happy with the results. I 10/10 recommend Sara and her team, you will not be disappointed!!
    Rebecca W. Married on 08/13/2022

The best beauty team

I am so glad we booked Sara and her team for hair and makeup! I first met her while getting ready for my sister’s wedding in 2021. I knew that I wanted to book her for my wedding too! She was wonderful to work with–from our first initial email conversation, to the trials, to the actual wedding day. During my hair and makeup trial, Sara listened to exactly what I wanted for makeup (a natural look) and tried out two different styles for my hair. During the weeks leading up to the wedding, Sara created a detailed schedule for my group of 10 ladies. On the morning of the wedding, she and her team created such a calm and fun environment. They did a great job with our hair and makeup and stayed right on schedule! Sara Julianna Beauty will make you and your bridal party feel beautiful!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin P. Married on 08/06/2022

This best Experience!!

I cannot thank Sara and Laura enough! They were awesome!! Both are very sweet! They make everything easy! mine and my bridesmaids make up was the best! We loved our look! I would definitely recommend them to do your make up. I will definitely be using them in the future.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Michelle
    Michelle K. Married on 07/16/2022

Perfect, natural beauty!

Sara and her team were absolutely amazing! Not only did they capture the natural, bohemian look I was going for PERFECTLY, but they were fun, kind and made me feel comfortable and at ease when I was a complete nervous wreck getting ready. My bridesmaids were all so happy with how they looked as well- everyone was stunning! Could not recommend them more!
    Lauren C. Married on 06/25/2022

Sara is amazing!!

Sara was absolutely amazing to work with! Very communicative, kind and of course super talented. My wedding day ended up being close to 90 degrees and pictures were outside. My makeup stayed the entire day and night and Sara even gave me extra lipstick and some matte powder to use throughout the day. The moms and bridesmaids looked amazing. She was also VERY patient and accommodating to the entire bridal party. Would definitely recommend her and her counterpart Laura (for hair) for your wedding!
    Beth Married on 06/18/2022

A perfect experience!

Laura and Sara are the best hair and makeup duo. Laura did hair and Sara did makeup for myself and my wedding party. They are both absolutely AMAZING. Laura and Sara are both very responsive, kind, fun, professional, and knowledgeable. For makeup, I wanted natural but elegant. It was important that I still looked like myself. Sara did exactly this - my makeup was perfect and it lasted all night long. I had so many compliments! My makeup still looked perfect the next morning! Not only are Laura and Sara amazing at what they do, but they were so fun to have as a part of my wedding day! We had so much fun getting ready with them and they really made the long getting ready process so enjoyable. I have also been in wedding parties as a bridesmaid with Laura and Sara as our Hair and Makeup team and they continue to be amazing! Because of the size of my wedding party, we also had the pleasure of Mel and Amanda doing some of the girls' hair and makeup. Everyone looked stunning.
    Kathryn S. Married on 04/30/2022

4/30 wedding

I can not thank Sara and her colleagues (Laura, Cait, and Whitney) for their part in my special day! From the first consultation meeting Sara made me feel comfortable. Then fast forward to my trial with my mom and Mother in law. Sara spent a lot of time discussing what we want and was very patient with us. She made changes on the fly and didn’t stop until we were happy. She is very organized and creates a schedule which made the morning flow seamlessly. Day of my mother in law decided she wanted something different from her trial, and Sara was able to execute exactly what she wanted and was able to recreate mine and my moms look from our trial. She uses high end products that didn’t make me feel sticky or Cakey. I truly felt so beautiful. Her team also was magical and was able to create the look each of my bridesmaids wanted, from a more natural look to full on glam. My entire party was very happy with the results. I highly recommend Sara and hope I can work with her again in the future because I had such a great experience!
    Stephanie W. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More than just hair & make up

Sara made me comfortable from day one. She is prompt with responses and answering the 100 questions I had. She was reassuring and supportive when we had to postpone a year due to the shut down. Everything was laid out and clear cut and incredibly organized which for me, an anxious and neurotic planner was exactly what I needed to remain calm. While these things are very important to stressed out brides, what really makes the difference is how easy it is to get along and talk to Sara and her team. From my first consultation to the day of the wedding Sara and her team (we had Amanda- Amazing!) were positive, enthusiastic, and real. They fit in with my bridal party so well that there was never a dull or awkward moment. We had a great time chatting while getting glammed up. Sara and Amanda were stellar in making sure we knew the lengths they went to to make sure things were clean and sanitized and to talk through tips, tricks, and ideas for each of my bridesmaids. Everyone looked amazing for the entire day, not a loose hair style or smudged make up to be seen. I could go on and on but it comes down to the simple fact that you cannot go wrong with choosing Sara for your hair and make up!
    Kaitlyn M. Married on 10/22/2021

What a pleasure!!!

I could not thank Sara at Sara Juliana Beauty enough. From my trial to the wedding day she made everything so easy. She is extremely kind and understanding to what I was looking for and captured my inspiration looks for my day perfectly. I felt beautiful but also felt like myself and that is exactly what I wanted. My bridal party adored their makeup and hair looks as well. Sara and her team made our morning so fun! I will definitely book her in the future for any events.
  • O
    Olivia S. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such a great artist (and person!)

I chose Sara based on a few things - the photos of her brides showed she was super talented, particularly on natural curls, and her prices weren't absolutely outrageous like some other artists in the greater-NYC area. Sara and I spent several hours together during my hair and makeup trial and she is the SWEETEST person around - I felt like I was catching up with an old friend the whole day. And she is so accommodating -- she helped us add an additional artist so we could make our day-of start time later, and she made a schedule with the names of all my bridesmaids to make the day easier. Sara and her team were such a great addition to my wedding morning, and they made everyone look and feel beautiful! I wanted to use my natural curls on the day of, and Sara worked with me to be positive I loved the way my hair looked before walking down the aisle. Hire Sara!!! Thank you!
  • Kayla
    Kayla C. Married on 09/25/2021

The Best!!!!!

I CANNOT express enough how grateful I am for Sara! I knew right away from the trial that I made the best decision. Not only is she just the sweetest, friendliest person- she is the MOST TALENTED. She made my vision even better then what I thought it could be!!! All of our hair and makeup was stunning! When I tell you she is the best, there really isn’t anyone better to make you look and feel incredible. If you want the most amazing services with the coolest hair and makeup stylist BOOK BOOK BOOK her for any event! My bridesmaids and I loved every second we spent with her and Melanie- literally still talking about how much we loved them.

Sara, I really can’t thank you enough. Thank you for making me feel so beautiful and just being you! When I look back on our special day you were indeed a huge part of it!!!
  • Michelle
    Michelle G. Married on 09/12/2021

Amazing truly delightful

Sara was legitly the best makeup artist that I've ever worked with. I am the type of person that does not wear a lot of makeup, but she really did a great job with my makeup. I truly recommend her, especially for someone that does not wear a lot of makeup. She knows what she is doing and she makes you look like yourself! I definitely embraced my looks for the wedding and I felt like myself
    A. Seife Married on 09/04/2021

WONDERFUL hair stylist!!!

Sara did my hair for my wedding, as well as the hair of 5 people in my wedding party, and did an incredible job. We all have very different hair and everyone loved their style for the day. I had an updo and it held up the whole night. She was so fun and bubbly and cheerful the day of, which was just the energy I needed. Thank you Sara!!
    Kathryn G. Married on 08/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Sara & team are amazing!!

Sara was amazing, from start to finish. From the moment we spoke on the phone I could feel her excitement and her kindness and I knew I wanted that energy the day of my wedding. She was so easy to talk to, like a friend you've had for years. She was organized and responsive leading up an day of. When I went to her for my trial, I was just blown away, I felt beautiful and it all finally hit that I was getting married! Fast forward to day of....Sara had her itinerary ready to go as to who was going when and she made my girls, myself and my mother look phenomenal, she listened to what everyone wanted and made it happen. I could not imagine not having my day without her! I would highly recommend her for any beauty services, you will not be disappointed!
  • Allison
    Allison K. Married on 07/31/2021

Amazing hair/makeup team!!!

I am SO happy I chose Sara and her team for my wedding on 7/31/21. She and her other artists are all so sweet and so accommodating to each of my 12 (!!!) girl's requests. I did a trial with Sara and loved what we settled on for hair and makeup, and then I completely switched it up the morning of my wedding and Sara had no problem with making my new look happen. It was PERFECT... natural looking yet I felt so beautiful for my day and my husband (!!) loved it too. All of my girls looked natural and stunning as well. Sara also trained my sister how to put on/take off my veil for later so I wouldn't mess up my hair. Love her! Thank you Sara and team!!!
    Julianna B. Married on 07/23/2021

Hair & Makeup

Sara and her team were amazing! Her team were able to come to my parents house and made the morning exiting and fun!

I was even more happy with the finished product as a person who does not wear extensions often Sara made sure they looked natural and flawless. To top it off she finished my makeup with a beautiful but natural look!
  • Samantha
    Samantha B. Married on 06/26/2021

Beautiful Talent & Results Even Through Rain

I can’t say enough amazing things about Sara and the girls, Dominique and Cait, who came to glam up my five bridesmaids, mother and I.
    Firstly, the trails with Sara went smoothly and it was a easy choice as we planned to do the trails the day of my engagement shoot. Hair and makeup came out so great in the engagement photos and lasted all day that I knew I had to book Sara ASAP!
    Then, Covid happened. Plans changed and had to postpone the wedding twice. Luckily, I was lucky to rebook with Sara who was so accommodating to the changes and patient while we received more info leading up to it and changed up my hairstyle ideas (cause when you have a lot of time, new ideas come with it lol).
    Day of the wedding, all three ladies were on time and ready to go! They set up in almost no time and had us all done just in time. Sara has shared a schedule with me that I shared with my girls and it was so helpful. Definitely kept us on track! And before leaving, they did final touch ups and made sure we were perfect.
    During the ceremony, it did end up raining unexpectedly for 10 minutes or less. And although my curls fell out a little from that and just sweat (it was a hot June day and I love to dance lol) everyone’s hair and makeup still looked good! We all checked each other and couldn’t believe how put together everything was! The wedding photos really don’t do justice with how good everything came out and how well it stood with the rain and dancing.
    I’m so happy Sara was my first choice as she’s amazingly talented and one of the sweetest souls I’ve ever meet truly! If you haven’t considered reaching out to Sara already, I’d highly consider it. You won’t regret it.
    Brianna A. Married on 06/12/2021

Sara & her team were FLAWLESS

Sara was INCREDIBLE. Everything from the trial to the wedding day went absolutely perfect! Not only is she a friendly bubbly awesome person to work with but she does great work! Before we met Sara we had had a previous bridal trial that went terrible. I definitely didn’t have high hopes going into it. I showed Sarah a couple photos and she literally did exactly what I wanted if not better than the photo I showed her! The day of the wedding everyone was extremely attentive and energetic which made getting ready at 6 AM a lot better! I highly recommend Sara and her team for any function you’re looking to get Beautiful for her because believe me you’ll feel incredible after she’s done with you!
  • Veronica
    Veronica A. Married on 06/12/2021

Exceptional

Sara was INCREDIBLE for many reasons. She was always available in helping us during the Covid-19 pandemic chaotic rescheduling. She also came to my house to give me and my daughter (the bride) a trial of hair and makeup and introduced a lot of her favorite products and took any questions we had and shared her opinions on all her products. She took notes!! She was so personable that we adored her immediately! On the morning of the wedding she showed up at my house at the earliest hour of 5:30 a.m. with a fabulous crew of young ladies to help the bridal party gals. They were all so professional and sweet and made us all feel great. Every one of us was so pleased with the results! Sara personally did myself and my daughter’s hair and makeup and we were made to look like princesses! I personally felt like a queen! Sara was a HUGE part of making our wedding day a success! I recommend Sara for any occasion where you want to feel and look like a princess…or a queen!
    Veronica Alfredo
  • Savannah
    Savannah Married on 05/29/2021

I felt BEYOND beautiful!

I cannot recommend Sara enough! She was wonderful to work with and felt like one of the girls - we were all laughing and sharing stories all morning! All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup! For me, finding someone who could do makeup as a glasses wearer AND hooded eye lids was KEY and Sara did an amazing job! My makeup lasted ALL night and I loved how natural it looked. One of my bridesmaids loved Sara and Laura so much that she booked them for her wedding too! 10/10 recommend - a must hire!
  • Megan
    Megan W. Married on 05/15/2021

The Best!!

Sara did my hair and my bridal party's hair for my wedding on 5/15/21 and she was amazing!! From the moment I met Sara at my hair trial I knew she totally understood what I wanted on my big day! Everyone's hair came out perfectly -- exactly like the photos everyone showed Sara for inspiration! Our hair stayed beautiful all night (after lots and lots of dancing!) and my bridal party and I loved hanging out with Sara the morning of the wedding! She is very organized, professional, and stayed ahead of schedule all morning, which led to such an enjoyable, stress-free morning! On top of her obvious hair skills, she is also just the sweetest! Spending time with Sara felt like hanging out with someone I'd known my whole life! Her warm personality is infectious and set the tone for an incredible day! I felt totally at ease around Sara and couldn't be happier with how my wedding hair turned out :) Highly recommend!!!!
    Nancy Married on 05/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Sara Julianna helped make my daughter's wedding day very special.

Selecting the right hair and makeup team for a wedding is even more important than I realized when I was helping to plan my daughter’s wedding. Of course you want the bride and her wedding party to look beautiful, to have a look that is as special as the day. However, I hadn’t really thought about the fact that the bridal party spends hours with this team on the day of the wedding. So these stylists contribute significantly to the day’s atmosphere. Sara Julianna and the two stylists who joined her to do hair and makeup for my daughter’s wedding helped to make the day a joyous one for all of us. They were very skilled at their craft. My daughter and her attendants (and I) were thrilled with the results. But Sara Julianna contributed in other ways as well. She and her colleagues were gracious, relaxed, enthusiastic, and professional. They shared in the excitement of the day. Sara Julianna prepared a schedule in advance of the day, arrived right on time and worked non-stop for about six hours. Every time we look at the photos from the day, we are reminded of all they contributed to this special event. I am pleased to offer high praise for Sara Julianna and her team.
    Danielle G. Married on 03/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Never felt more beautiful.

Where do I begin?! Booking Sara for my wedding makeup was one of the best decisions I made! She brought my vision to life and it came out even better than I dreamed of. I never felt more beautiful. Because of Sara I felt like my best self on my wedding day. All my bridesmaids raved about how stunning their makeup came out and how amazing Sara was day of (some of my bridesmaids are MUA themselves! so thats saying something). If you can make any decision for your wedding day - booked Sara Juliana Beauty for hair and makeup!
    Tina N. Married on 10/23/2020

Amazing !!!

I can’t say enough about Sara. So sweet and down to earth and so talented ! From the beginning of planning to the day of my wedding she was there for support. She made me feel so beautiful. I stressed to her that I wanted to look like myself on my wedding day and she nailed it. Her team the day of the wedding was awesome and calming. I would recommend Sara and her team to anyone !!
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 09/09/2020

Stunning work. Highly recommend

Sara was nothing less than amazing. I have never felt more beautiful in my life and I am so thankful for her talents that made my wedding day that much more special. Sara is also so personable and professional. I enjoyed sharing the morning of my wedding day with her. I highly recommend, you won't regret it.
illustration stars