313 N Gilbert Rd #300, Mesa, AZ 85234 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Pricing

About Sara Bishop Photography

Phx Az's sassiest film photography + cinema team

Artistically documenting our couple's love story is our favorite thing to do! Our photography and cinema style is romantic, organic and timeless.

We focus on our couples and their relationship; creating a one of a kind experience and collaborative art piece.
Our natural posing focuses on movement and true emotions. This authenticity creates beautiful imagery in photographs and a cinematic film.

Follow Sara Bishop Photography on

Videos 1 vídeo

4 Reviews for Sara Bishop Photography

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 01/26/2019

Sara is amazing and I love her style of photography

I knew before I even got engaged I would hire Sara to photograph my wedding. I had the pleasure of attending photography school with Sara and admire her hustle and photography style. I love her romantic style and I love that our engagement photos were shot on film. Sara was very responsive to any and all questions, her and her assistant were organized and made family portraits easy and quick so there was more time for photos with my new hubby. I strongly recommend Sara to everyone!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Marissa · Married on 02/11/2012

Sara did an amazing job not only on our wedding photos but also our engagement photos as well. We got so many great complements on how creative our engagement photos were! The wedding photos have turned out better then I had expected! Thanks for capturing our special moments!!

Sent on 03/21/2012

Christina · Married on 11/21/2009

Sara and Melanie were professional from the very first time we met with them to the last session I had with them for a boudoir shoot (I used the pictures from the shoot for his Valentine's Day present this year). They were also very friendly and fun to work with. Finding a photographer for a wedding can be a stressful and timely process, with Sara and Melanie it was simple and stress-free. My husband and I could not have asked for better service or better photos. For a fun, hassle-free, and memorable experience, and to capture your special day in photos, choose Photos by Sara and Melanie.

Sent on 04/20/2010

Sara Bishop Photography Pricing

Sara Bishop Photography Price Rates

• DJ One Productions Wedding DJs

Sara is great at what she does very easy to work with and of course takes great pictures. If you are looking for Photography you should call her, you will be glad you did.

• Stephanie Nault Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Sara several times, and every time everyone is relaxed and having fun. Her work speaks for herself, but I will say it too... She is fantastic!

• 313 N Gilbert Rd #300 Mesa, AZ, 85234 See on map
    Location of (Sara Bishop Photography)