Central Ave & Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85013 Map · Phone number

About Courtney Sargent Photography

Hi, I'm Courtney. I'm so happy you're here. Above all, I believe in loving who makes you complete and showing pride in your originality. I'm deliberate and genuine in my approach to your photos. With me you'll get authenticity, creativity and high quality post-processing.

I've been a professional photographer for over a decade, giving me the ability to shoot in any lighting scenario or weather condition. But most importantly I'm all about providing you with a relaxed and fun experience that's far from stuffy and formal.

I’d love to hear that you’re following your hearts and planning an elopement or small wedding that’s authentically you. Traveling worldwide, I document weddings with under 100 guests and work with couples who appreciate honest photos.

We'll laugh & explore and you'll come away from the experience surprised at how comfortable you were in front of the camera. I can't wait to meet you!

Follow Courtney Sargent Photography on

Playa Maroma, Mexico Wedding
courtney sargent photography weddings gallery info0004 51 158197

8 Reviews for Courtney Sargent Photography

Astrid · Married on 03/11/2016

I cannot emphasize enough how truly magical Courtney's work is. She captures every moment so beautifully. Everyone says the photographer is one of the most important aspects of a wedding and they're right. If you want to have literal art of your big day, Courtney is the one for you. She creates magic. Her photos are breathtaking. I would not have gotten married without Courtney as my photographer, point blank.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Allison · Married on 04/26/2014

Courtney is an amazing photographer and person. She made taking our pictures fun and easy. I have only seen a few teasers so far but, i absolutely love what i have seen and can't wait to see the rest. She is extremely talented and would definitely use her again for another event.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Kelly · Married on 04/05/2014

My fiancé and I had met with a number of photographers prior to a friend recommending Courtney. We had already decided on a photographer, but immediately after our first meeting with Courtney, we changed our mind. Courtney is more like a friend who happens to be an extremely talented photographer. Her use of light, scenery, and perspective is unparalleled. During our first shoot with her (engagement session), we were a little nervous, but her friendly, calm demeanor put us at ease. During the wedding, this skillset shined even more as she helped guide even the unruliest of groomsmen. The end result of these two sessions has been better than we could have imagined -- our friends and family have been gushing over how gorgeous they've turned out, and I can't stop looking at them!
    The second best thing about Courtney is her new photo booth. It was a huge hit at our wedding and was more than we hoped it would be. Looking back, we realized how much more fun the wedding was with the photo booth. The quality of the photos is INCREDIBLE, and the photo strips print out in the style that I love! It still has the old time photo booth feel by being a strip of three, not a large rectangle or square as I have seen other companies produce. She customized the logo to our wedding colors and fonts, and it looked beautiful. Chris, who ran the photo booth at our wedding, was so fun and easy to work with! He was happy to print out as many copies as we needed to make sure everyone in the photo could take one home, and he also made sure we had an extra strip for our guestbook. Courtney's props were contemporary and fun, not cheesy in the slightest. Everyone had a blast using the photo booth at the wedding, and we have all enjoyed our instant access to them online. Courtney and her photo booth have been the best decisions we've made for our wedding.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Courtney Sargent Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4400.00
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• AZ Dueling Pianos
    AZ Dueling Pianos Wedding Bands

Courtney is the best !!!! Professional, excellent quality and easy to work with. We recommend her to all of our couples....you won't be disappointed.

• Central Ave & Camelback Road Phoenix, AZ, 85013 See on map