Mesa, AZ 85203 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About AZ Dueling Pianos

We are Arizona's one-stop shop for an amazing time ! Featuring some of the best entertainers in the entire Southwest, we have been specializing in wedding receptions and ceremonies for many years. Tons of satisfied couples, amazing receptions and incredible locations later, we are experts at creating a wonderful, memorable experience.

Dueling Pianos is more fun and more unique than just a DJ at your reception - and you can still have one of those too! Taking requests all night and working ALL ages into the fun, including grandparents and children, it's versatile entertainment at its best. We are also the *only* featured Dueling Pianos on WeddingWire where you can see us live beforehand - with weekly and monthly shows throughout the Phoenix metro area, as well as San Diego CA.

Our Male-Female dynamic duo show can't be beat! We get the guys and ladies all involved, plus groomsmen and bridesmaids. We are fully insured and headache free - everything from Wireless Mics to stage lighting is part of every package. Discounts and featured performers available, experienced entertainers, and an unforgettable clap-a-long, sing-a-long great time - get in touch with us and let's create the MOST unique and wonderful celebration for your special day!

#Arizonasbestparty

Shhh...P.S. !

Seen us before? We are proud to have done events with:

-SRP

-KC and the Sunshine Band

-Harrah's Ak-Chin @ the JOURNEY/STEVE MILLER BAND CONCERT

-London Bridge Resort (Lake Havasu)

-Encore Creative!

-Silverleaf Resort and Country Club (Scottsdale)

-Firesky Resort (Scottsdale)

-Great Arizona bars and restaurants such as: Fat Willy's, Murphy's Law (Chandler), The Wild Vine Uncorked, Kelly's at Southbridge (Old Town Scottsdale) The Park Bar (Phoenix) and many others !

Follow AZ Dueling Pianos on

AZ Dueling Pianos 6
AZ Dueling Pianos 7
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/02/2019

A big hit at our wedding!

My husband and I used AZ Dueling Pianos for our wedding in Tucson, AZ and they were a big hit! We still have guests from our wedding raving about Wes and Lark!! Wes helped us early on with booking our wedding date and keeping in touch with us through a year of planning. The performance of our first dance song was incredible and hearing it played live made it that much more special, plus they nailed it! Wes beautifully performed our ceremony music, provided cocktail hour music, light vocals and piano for dinner and the reception was a Vegas style Dueling Piano show, which was so much fun! They played a great mix of songs and accepted requests from us and our guests. My husband and I highly recommend AZ Dueling Pianos for any event, especially weddings if you’re looking to really impress your guests. We look forward to seeing them perform again in Arizona and California :)

Sent on 03/29/2019
    AZ Dueling Pianos 8

AZ Dueling Pianos's reply:

Thank you Nicole ! It was an honor to be part of the occasion and tons of fun to perform for your families and friends :-)
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 02/09/2019

Best entertainment ever

One of my husband's only requests for the wedding was live music. Let me tell you- THESE GUYS MADE THE WEDDING!

Wes was amazing to work with and is such a true professional. Our guests were on the dance floor all night, and no one has stopped talking about how much fun they had at the wedding.

They learned the songs we asked, kicked of our fireworks with a perfect rendition of Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now" and took every request all night. I'm talking EVERY REQUEST. We heard everything from NSYNC to old school rap to country. Every guest was out of their seat dancing all night. Our photographers said that they've honestly never seen such crowd involvement before.

If I were to plan my wedding again, this would be the very first vendor I would hire, and I would seriously design my budget around them.

(Also if you hire them for your wedding, please invite me- they were SO MUCH FUN!)

Sent on 04/18/2019
    AZ Dueling Pianos 9
    AZ Dueling Pianos 10
    AZ Dueling Pianos 11
    AZ Dueling Pianos 12
  • Shanda

Shanda · Married on 04/21/2018

Where do I begin? To say AZ Dueling Pianos MADE OUR WEDDING RECEPTION is an understatement! They were incredible! I didn’t think our guests were the dancing type of crowd, and a typical reception with a DJ just didn’t seem right for us. I wanted something different, more engaging and entertaining.

To be honest….when I considered a dueling piano show at our reception, I was nervous about it. I wasn’t sure if it would be well received by our guests. I couldn’t have been more wrong. Everyone LOVED it! Having piano players just brought a whole new level of warmth and character to our wedding that we never would have had without them.

Wes and Lark poured their hearts into a spectacular performance, and their enthusiasm was contagious.

We wanted the entertainment to begin during dinner, and carry on throughout the remainder of the night. Even our many “non dancing friends” were up and grooving (a few started dancing during dinner!) It was so much fun and people are still raving about it.

If you are considering AZ Dueling Pianos for your wedding (or any other event) don’t ponder any further, just do it! You won’t regret it!

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions. You can also check out a quick video testimonial I did about my experience with AZ Dueling Pianos https://youtu.be/EJi4FG7TJow

Thank you Wes and Lark!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Award

AZ Dueling Pianos FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar, Piano, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Learning New Songs, Lighting, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 2,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Learning New Songs, Lighting, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Country, Dance, Hip Hop, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• The Hamptons
    The Hamptons Wedding Bands

Dual away. Makes the night fly by with a lot of fun!. Great entertainment for everyone!

• Visual Vibes Entertainment
    Visual Vibes Entertainment Wedding DJs

Randy Keith is one of the most talented pianist in the greater Phoenix area.. This outstanding duo can take any party to the next level...From a leisurely piano sing-a-long to an extensive show...They are the best !

• Bird of Paradise Weddings
    Bird of Paradise Weddings Wedding Officiants

Randy and Amy are absolutely delightful! Full of fun energy and make the party! You are not just an observer in the audience to this talented couple, participating with them makes it a fabulous experience for all! Most Sincerely~ Montana Meadows Officiant/ Bird of paradise Weddings

• Mesa, 85203 See on map