Phoenix, Arizona, Phoenix, AZ 85004 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Stephanie Nault Makeup

Based in Phoenix, Arizona, Stephanie Nault Makeup is a beautician that has been in operation since 2003. Run by talented Stephanie, this business carries clients from planning and discussions and on to the wedding day. She amplifies her clients’ natural beauty through tailored makeup applications, allowing them to feel confident as they walk down the aisle. By understanding the importance of the memories that are captured during nuptials, Stephanie ensures applications are impeccable.

Clients working with Stephanie will avail of pre-wedding consultations to figure out what look best suits their occasion. Makeup services include traditional and airbrush application. On-site services may be conducted, and tattoo coverage is available for those who require it. Other services include fake lashes and wedding party packages. To know more, interested parties may reach out to Stephanie for details.

• Woman-owned
Follow Stephanie Nault Makeup on

Other couples have also viewed

• Bella Bridal Beauty
k k3of11 51 354652 159173514584246

19 Reviews for Stephanie Nault Makeup

• Kiara

Kiara C. · Married on 04/24/2021

Best Makeup Artist for My Wedding Day!!!

Stephanie made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Our wedding date was postponed from September 2020 to April 2021 due to COVID-19 and she was very flexible on changing the date to accommodate us. And, she was on top of it as far as what time we needed to start getting ready. She was able to arrive at 5am to ensure that that all my bridesmaids and I would be ready on time! My makeup was applied at 9am and lasted the entire day and night (even through all that dancing!) until 10pm. On the day of, I gave her ideas of what I wanted my makeup to look like and to be honest she made it look even better than I could've imagined or pictured myself! She totally accented all of my features. I'm so grateful that I had her as my makeup artist on my big day and I cannot recommend her enough! I would 100% have her do my makeup again for another event. Thank you so much Stephanie!! :)

Sent on 05/13/2021
  • Nicole

Nicole W. · Married on 12/20/2020

Wedding Makeup

Stephanie did such a beautiful job on my makeup for my 12/20/2020 wedding. I do not wear makeup at all so I told her I wanted something light and not heavy but still look bridal. Stephanie knocked it out of the park! My makeup was flawless and stayed on all night even though I was sweating from dancing lol. Stephanie also did my mother's makeup and that was beautiful too! I had so many compliments on how gorgeous my makeup was. Stephanie is personable, fun, flexible and is excellent at her craft. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Ashleigh S. · Married on 11/16/2019

Best makeup :)

I cannot recommend Stephanie enough!! She was always responsive and accommodating in the planning stages and day of. She did makeup for myself and my bridal party. Every single person was so impressed and happy with the results! Everyone looked so great!! And with the airbrushing everyone’s make up lasted all day and even the next day! Stephanie is also so personable, nice, and was a joy to have around while we got ready!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Award

Stephanie Nault Makeup Pricing

Stephanie Nault Makeup Price Rates

Stephanie Nault Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 110
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 120
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Massages
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• The Wedding Ambassador Wedding Planners

I know when I refer brides to Stephanie - they are in great hands! She is on time, Professional with a capital P and talented beyond compare!

• SJA Studios Wedding Photographers

Stephanie is really great to work with! Recommend her highly!

• Phoenix, Arizona Phoenix, AZ, 85004 See on map
    586-666-0867 (Phone number)
    Location of (Stephanie Nault Makeup)