Stephanie Nault Makeup Reviews

1 User photo

Stephanie Nault Makeup 1

Lydia Pineault · Married on 11/09/2019

Stephanie was wonderful

I booked Stephanie to do makeup for 7 people for my wedding and she was just outstanding. She catered everyone's makeup to their preferences so we did not all have the same "look". She was able to do everyone's makeup and get done ahead of time!

On top of that she is a super nice person and a lot of fun to work with :)

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Leanne

Leanne · Married on 05/04/2019

Impressed, satisfied, beautified!

Stephanie was absolutely amazing! She was responsive, she was fun and easy going, and she does amazing work. 15/10 would recommend her for your wedding!! I’ve never felt more beautiful!

Stephanie Nault Makeup 2
    Sent on 08/03/2019

Stephanie Nault Makeup's reply:

Thank you Leanne! You are amazing yourself! I am so grateful our paths crossed. Can't wait to see more of your pictures. Hope you are loving being a newlywed!

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2014

Stephanie did my make up for my wedding!! She was amazing and she made me look exactly how I have always pictured my self for my wedding. Stephanie also did all of the bridesmaids make up and my moms and mother in-laws and all of there make up looked so beautiful as well! If you are looking for someone that will make you feel and look as beautiful as can be she is the lady that can make that possible!!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Maureen · Married on 10/19/2013

Stephanie was amazing, and I am so happy that I chose her to be part of our day. She listened to what each person wanted their makeup to look like, and everyone looked fantastic. She did a wonderful job with those that wanted a more natural look, as well as those looking for a more dramatic look. Stephanie was very responsive to emails, was on time, and was a blast to be around. I could not be more enthusiastic in my recommendation!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Michaela · Married on 09/01/2013

Stephanie- I couldn't ask for a more perfect makeup artist for my wedding day! You were so professional, affordable, and easy to work with! You understood and executed the vision I had in mind perfectly! Thank you again!!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Stephanie · Married on 03/16/2013

LOVED my makeup! I have never had anyone do my makeup before for fear of looking overdone but Stephanie is a professional! She gave me exactly what I was looking for. During the trial she worked with me and made changes to help my vision come to life and during the day it seemed she had the magic touch! It was EXACTLY how I hoped to look! Glowing and natural and beautiful :) She was also able to add her professional opinion for bridesmaids who didn't know what they were looking for and it brought out their beauty. Lastly, she was a lot of fun to have around as we got ready! She helped make my day fun, glamorous and simply beautiful. Thank you!

Sent on 03/24/2013

Candice · Married on 10/07/2012

Stephanie Nault will make you look STUNNING on your special day! I can't say enough about Stephanie. She was simply amazing! Professional, reliable, friendly and talented. She made me feel so BEAUTIFUL on my special day! She was so easy to get a hold of and fun to be around. She made you feel at ease. She knew exactly how I wanted my makeup without me having to show a picture. She also did my bridesmaid's makeup, my mother & my mother-in-law and they all looked beautiful. She's your girl! Thanks Stephanie for making me feel like a million bucks. :)

Sent on 10/09/2012
  • User2205368 · 2+ years ago

Stephanie is extremely personable, flexible and an excellent makeup artist! I only had 3 months to plan my wedding, but she was able to accommodate my ever crazy schedule prior to the wedding. I was extremely nervous about my makeup because my skin has a lot of acne scarring. When I emailed her to see if this would be an obstacle no makeup could handle – she wrote back immediately saying no problem. I LOVED my make up that day. Everyone at my wedding commented how pretty my skin, eye shadow and overall how naturally beautiful I looked. My skin was evened out using airbrushing. Thank you so much Stephanie! I would use you again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/24/2012

Amanda · Married on 03/24/2012

Working with Stephanie was fantastic. She not only did a great job, she was fun to work with, always on time, and VERY affordable. My bridesmaids and I looked like a million bucks!

Sent on 04/10/2012

Randi · Married on 11/06/2011

Stephanie did a wonderful job on my mom's, MOH's and my make-up. Her prices are reasonable, she came to us and she is very nice and sweet. I've recommended her to brides for several other weddings and they were all very impressed and pleased with her as well.

Sent on 12/09/2011
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/29/2011

Stephanie is absolutely amazing. She did 7 faces for my wedding and everyone looked incredible! She asked how everyone usually did their make up and turned it up just a few notches.

My biggest surprise? After all of my crying, nothing ran! When I made it back to the hotel at the end of the night, my make up looked just as fantastic as it did when I left. Well, I ate some of my lip gloss.

Stephanie's prices are completely reasonable and she works really efficiently with a great end result. She's not pushy and she brings a great energy. You'll be happy you have her in the room when you're freaking out about something silly.

Sent on 11/04/2011
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/10/2011

Stephanie was SO AMAZING! She did airbrush make-up for me, my mom and my maid of honor. We cried a lot during the ceremony and the make up stayed just as it was when she first applied it. Stephanie is a true artist and takes her work very seriously. Her prices are unbeatable and she is such a fun person to talk to. Her personality calms everyone in the room and she sets a fun atmosphere. I got so many compliments on my make-up and Stephanie made me feel like a beautiful bride. I don't normally wear a ton of eyeshadow, but she was able to take my natural look and highlight my features. I would highly recommend Stephanie. She was always in touch, kept me up to date and was one of the reasons my wedding was so perfect. THANK YOU STEPHANIE!

Sent on 09/12/2011
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 04/30/2011

Stephanie was so nice and had reasonable prices. She did a great job on our makeup!

Sent on 05/17/2011

leora · Married on 06/11/2010

She was fantastic.
    Was resonable so pleasant , my makeup test was amazing and so the day of the wedding.

Thank you Stephanie you did a super job.

Sent on 06/25/2010