20101 Riverchase Drive, Cornelius, NC 28031 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Sandy Herrault, Violinist/fiddler

Hi. So glad you are considering me for your event. I am a professional violinist and fiddler, experienced in performing at weddings, events, and venues. I can assist you in selecting music, and also learn songs or pieces to satisfy your wishes. Please contact me at sandyh.violin@gmail.com

Follow Sandy Herrault, Violinist/fiddler on

favorite19small 51 443951
favorite19small 51 443951

• Videos 3

19 Reviews for Sandy Herrault, Violinist/fiddler

Mary-Kate · Married on 04/27/2019

You Need Sandy at Your Wedding!!!

My husband and I first met Sandy when she was playing at a local brewery in Charlotte. We got her card and booked her for our wedding immediately. Sandy is one of the nicest, most genuine people I have ever met. She is the most fantastic violinist!!! We had a facetime call with her several months before the wedding to select our music, which was so helpful. She played during the ceremony and cocktail hour. My guests are still raving about how amazing she was. She played the traditional wedding music during the ceremony, and played fun, pop songs during cocktail hour—Jason Mraz, Mumford and Sons, Train, Bruno Mars. She was so easy to work with and proactively reached out to ensure everything was still on track! I would highly recommend Sandy for any bride looking for a violinist for her wedding!!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Kayla · Married on 10/01/2016

Sandy did an amazing job playing violin at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour! The music was absolutely beautiful and the guests were very impressed with her collection of music with backing tracks played at the cocktail hour. I am still hearing people rave about the Game of Thrones intro she played! Sandy was also great to work with and very professional throughout our whole experience. She set up a skype call for us to meet after we booked her and by the end of the call we had heard samples of several songs and picked all of our ceremony music! She's very efficient and helpful in selecting music. Thank you Sandy for doing such an excellent job we loved having you be a part of our big day!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Katie · Married on 06/25/2016

Sandy is really talented and very professional. She checked in with us several times before to ceremony to make sure we got exactly what we wanted, and showed up early.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Award

Sandy Herrault, Violinist/fiddler FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 225.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music

• 20101 Riverchase Drive Cornelius, 28031 See on map
    7046572789 (Other Phone Number)
    7046572789 (Fax Number)