Sandy Herrault, Violinist/fiddler Reviews

18 | Cornelius, NC

18 Reviews for Sandy Herrault, Violinist/fiddler

Kayla · Married on 10/01/2016

Sandy did an amazing job playing violin at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour! The music was absolutely beautiful and the guests were very impressed with her collection of music with backing tracks played at the cocktail hour. I am still hearing people rave about the Game of Thrones intro she played! Sandy was also great to work with and very professional throughout our whole experience. She set up a skype call for us to meet after we booked her and by the end of the call we had heard samples of several songs and picked all of our ceremony music! She's very efficient and helpful in selecting music. Thank you Sandy for doing such an excellent job we loved having you be a part of our big day!

Katie · Married on 06/25/2016

Sandy is really talented and very professional. She checked in with us several times before to ceremony to make sure we got exactly what we wanted, and showed up early.

Sandy played 4 requested songs of which one she learned especially for our event. She also played a variety of music for 30 min. prior to the ceremony. She played beautifully and really added to the atmosphere. I highly recommend Sandy!

Candice · Married on 10/11/2015

I am not sure i can put into words just how wonderful Sandy was at our wedding. She played before, during, and after the ceremony. Our cocktail hour she played a fabulous mix of pop music and looped in other sounds to make it sound so wonderful. My guests raved how she was the best part of the wedding. If you are considering a Violinist at your wedding you must book Sandy! She is a true professional and a wonderful person.

Julia · Married on 09/12/2015

She was AMAZING! She played before, during, and after our ceremony and she did a wonderful job! She plays absolutely beautifully! I have had several people tell me what an amazing job she did! She kept in touch during the planning process, she is so nice and easy to talk to, and she plays amazingly! I would VERY HIGHLY recommend her!!!

Casey · Married on 04/11/2015

Sandy played for my wedding a few weeks ago and did an amazing job! Very talented! Sandy also worked with me to help make song selections for the big day.

Dee · Married on 12/13/2014

Sandy was wonderful to work with before and during my daughter's wedding. She knew how to be present without taking center-stage. My Daughter was thrilled with Sandy's work.

valerie · Married on 09/27/2014

Absolutely amazing, many guest commented on how great she was! Even worked with my friend who sang the song I walked down the aisle to.

Sandy did an excellent job at my wedding. The meetings we had via Skype beforehand were very helpful and she even played her violin for us during our meeting. Very professional and responsive. I would highly recommend her.

Morgan · Married on 12/30/2012

Sandy is very professional and knows a wide range of styles. She is very flexible and made it easy for us to pick our ceremony music. The ceremony was perfect and everyone loved the music!

Jenel · Married on 12/15/2012

Sandy was great! She was extremely helpful when picking out the right songs for our ceremony. She was very flexible and easy to get in contact with. She definitely helped to make our day so special!

Josh · Married on 10/21/2012

We found Sandy Herrault through Craigslist and, after a long email discussion, my fiancé and I decided to book her solo for our wedding ceremony and reception. Immediately after negotiating a deal she met with us via Skype and helped us pick out wonderful songs for our wedding. We were very impressed with how many songs she knows and how well she played them. We found her very helpful with planning our wedding as she answered all of our questions promptly and thoroughly. Sandy is great at improvising while playing and provides smooth transitions between songs which really helped pull our ceremony together. She went above and beyond our expectations. From nearly every guest, we heard compliments about the atmosphere provided by Sandy and about how talented she is. Money well spent!!

Angie · Married on 09/22/2012

We are very pleased with our experience with Sandy. She was very responsive and played everything that we wanted perfectly. Very reasonable priced and professional.

Thank you for helping make our day perfect!!!

Bonnie · Married on 05/05/2012

She was fantastic! We planned the ceremony music over skype, which was easy and allowed me to hear her play. She even played a hymn for me at the ceremony that she does not usually play. I would definitely recommend her!

Jenie · Married on 10/22/2011

Sandy thank you so much for being part of our special day. All my guests had something to say about how beautiful you played. My husband and I were very satisfy with your services.
    Thank you so much!!

Kenyetta · Married on 10/08/2011

Sandy was such a lovely person to work with. We were extremely happy with the selections she played at our wedding. The only problem we had was the pianist being able to play along with her, and it appeared that one main song was played the entire time.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Sandy Herrault, Violinist/fiddler's reply:

Everything was performed as planned, except when the pianist did not cover the music for the flower girls, I played one thing twice. In all, four different pieces were performed; for the parents, bridesmaids, bride, and recessional.

Jack · Married on 09/15/2012

Great violinist very willing to help you find the right music for your event!

3.5

The playing was great!! The music really helped to set the scene and everyone thought it was lovely.