SANDWICH cookies & cakes

Los Angeles, CA View map

Come explore SANDWICH, a world where everything is always better when there is frosting sandwich'd together! Specializing in custom cookies and cakes and many sweets in between. No matter how small or large the order, my belief remains the same, a pretty dessert only goes so far...great taste is a necessity!

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Carolyn Married on 09/01/2010
    I have placed many orders from SANDWICH cookies and cakes and have been 100% satisfied all the time. From placing the order to receiving the shipment everything is done in a very professional manner and with such a personal touch. The cookies I have ordered are just amazing. The art work is beautiful and the taste is delicious. I have ordered cookies for many occasions: baby showers, birthdays, get well and the list can go on. I will definitely be placing more orders soon!
    Sarah Married on 05/08/2010
    Linzy made us a beautiful cake for our special day. She was immediately available to anwser any questions, and had excellent ideas for the cake design. Our cake was not only gorgeous, but tasted delicious as well. I highly recommend Sandwich Cookies & Cakes- it really is the best cake for the best price, and Linzy's personal touches made our wedding day feel even more special!

Los Angeles, 90066
Location of (SANDWICH cookies & cakes)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding