1665 Town Hill Road, Wolcott, VT 05680 Map · Phone number

About Sandiwood Farm

A one of a kind beautiful farm venue with amazing Mount Mansfield, Worester Range, Mt. Elmore and sunset views.

A one of a kind farm venue. Host unique dining experiences, business lunches, dinners, meetings, special events, reunions, weddings, Mitzvahs, workshops and more in our event greenhouse! Crops are growing in the parameter!

We also offer 5 nice, rustic tiny houses, a 2 bdrm apt. & 3 bdrm farm house for rent.

We grow flowers, produce maple syrup, have potted herbs, wedding favors as well as many other unique ideas for your special event.

Get married by a farmer! Sara is a certified Justice Of The Peace.

Sandiwood Farm offers catering by chef Sandi, a New England Institute graduate and owner of Vermont Harvest Catering. Chef Sandi will help you plan the menu you want, plated, buffet, real BBQ, smoked dishes, sushi, kosher, she also owns a certified mobile food truck and smoker which can travel to your destination as well. The menu can be a truly localvore dinning experience if desired with most items grown on the farm!

speak with chef Sandi at 802-371-9344, or email vermontharvestcatering@gmail.com

Linens, dishes, tables, chairs, bar and service all available or come with venue rental. Contact for info.

Sandiwood Farm has a 30' x 70' unique event greenhouse, comfortable seating and service up to 120, but we;ve hosted over 300 guests with renting an event tent.

Other couples have also viewed

• Maquam Barn & Winery
farm wedding 3

8 Reviews for Sandiwood Farm

• Anna

Anna T. · Married on 08/08/2020

The most incredible farm, flowers, food, and family -- Sandiwood made our wedding a dream!

It is hard for me to fully explain how central Sandiwood Farm was to making our little wedding the most beautiful and perfect day we could have ever imagined. I’m not the first to say that there is something magical about the farm, and as soon as you step onto it you can see why people feel that way. It is the overwhelming beauty of nature nurtured by a loving family and every bit of the beauty and love can be felt at the farm. But the real magic comes from Sara Schlosser, the owner of Sandiwood, and her kind and generous family. Sara was the most kind, patient, and flexible person to work with and she helped us navigate changing our original 150 person wedding dreams into an incredibly special and intimate ceremony and dinner, all outside and socially distanced, for a super small group. Details changed up until the last minute and since it was all very DIY, Sara and her family rolled up her sleeves and helped us with every detail. All of the flowers and most of the food came from the farm and all of our guests fell in love with the farm as much as we did. At one point, Sara and her daughter Sandi (who is the owner of VT Harvest Catering and catered our dinner) came out to tell guests about the food and received an impromptu standing ovation! We couldn’t have done it without Sara and by the time the wedding came, I was so glad she was there to experience it with us because she had become such an important part of the day. The farm delivered with beautiful views, gorgeous flowers, perfect weather, the sweetest greenhouse dinner, incredible produce and food including maple syrup tapped on the farm as a gift for our guests, a breathtaking sunset, and the loving attentiveness of Sara, Bob, Kyle, and Sandi that made it all stress free and absolutely perfect. The farm comes with beautiful wood top tables, lots of farm-y seating, wood chairs, and more that made it easy to pull off our little last minute celebration. Sara knows everyone locally and gave us recommendations for every vendor. She is professional, generous, incredibly kind, and the keeper of the most beautiful wedding spot in VT. Visit Sandiwood - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/13/2020

Sandiwood Farm's reply:

Hello Anna,
    Thank you for this wonderful review! It was such a pleasure and honor to host your wedding. We know there was a lot of change, fast. You and Dave pivoted your plans with beauty, grace and did justice to the many guest that that weren't with you in person. Your vision for the farm was beyond perfect, especially in these times. We're so glad you were able to use all we have to offer, catering, flowers, maple syrup favors, wooden farm tables, you even had some friends spend the night in our tiny house and camp areas. Your guests were gracious and truly glad to be celebrating with you on our farm. Congratulations for making it happen and we're so glad we were able to play such a big part in your special day.
  • Susan

Susan T. · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing Event Space

My career was in event planning. I have planned 1,000's of wedding in the Chicagoland area. Have never ever been as satisfied as I was at Sandiwood Farms at our daughters wedding on 8.8.2020! We were hosted by the farms amazing family, amazing chef, and amazing farm.
    The hospitality was beyond perfect, the farm was beyond beautiful and there was just so much love given to our daughter and her husband I can't even explain it. Their wedding was in the middle of the pandemic and you would have never known. Perfect perfect perfect

Sent on 09/22/2020

Sandiwood Farm's reply:

Hi Susan,
    Thank you so much for this lovely review. It was such a pleasure to work with your daughter Anna and an honor to host their wedding and meet your wonderful family. So glad you enjoyed the wedding, farm grown meal and all we have to offer on our farm. We look forward to welcoming you back to the farm with you visit this area again.
  • Lynne

Lynne M. · Married on 08/26/2018

Magic ‘.¸¸.✶*¨*.¸.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨‘*✫

My husband and I had the most ✶magical✶ wedding of our DREAMS at the beautiful Sandiwood Farm this past August! When looking at venues, it was important to us to choose a place that was both meaningful and fitting for us; being the outdoorsy, gardening nature lovers we are - and being just 20 minutes down the road from were I grew up in rural Vermont - we knew we hit the jackpot the moment we visited the farm... not just because it ticked these boxes, but because there is something truly special about this place. (I think fairies might live there.) Where to begin! Sara and Bob, the farm owners, are absolutely wonderful. They are so kind and you can tell they genuinely care about your story as a couple and hosting your special day. Sara was so responsive to all my many, many emails the year leading up to our wedding, and so accommodating with all my special requests on the wedding day. The bouquets that Sara made for my bridesmaids and I were GORGEOUS!!! Honestly, they were something out of a bridal magazine. We were all blown away. My husband and I met backpacking in Greece and she beautifully incorporated olive leaves - which we used for table decor - into my bouquet and Sam's boutonniere. She also made the sweetest flower crowns for my maid of honor and our flower girl, which again were stunning!! Sara also offers a day-of wedding coordination service, which allowed me to completely relax and enjoy the day. There were so many little details she took care of for me, and she and Bob were so great making sure everything ran smoothly. Our gorgeous dinner was provided by their daughter, Sandi, who runs a farm-to-table style catering company out of Stowe called VT Harvest Catering (a lot of the food came right from the farm! ); not only was it delicious, but so beautiful - there were flowers in the salad! I simply can't rave enough about the food, or the beauty of this place... and neither can our guests! Sam's family and friends came over from England to meet my family and see Vermont for the first time, and we couldn't have imagined a more picturesque setting: the sweeping meadows and beautiful gardens, the mountain views lined by pine trees, the stone arch where we had our ceremony - with hay bale seating set up by Sara and Bob - and the most special greenhouse where we had our reception. Guests danced their hearts out under the bistro-lit sailcloth tent provided by VT Tent Co. and enjoyed the fire pit that Bob got going after the most amazing sunset! * * * Many of our guests said it was the best / most special wedding they'd ever been to. One of our guests even wrote us a card in response to our thank you card to them simply because they had to rave about it! There was magic in the air... Sandiwood will forever hold a special place in our hearts, and we can't thank Sara & Bob enough for hosting our most magical wedding celebration. I dreamt of my wedding day since I was a little girl, and our wedding at Sandiwood Farm was beyond my dreams in every way. ♡ *Photos by Meg Haley Photographs

Sent on 12/01/2018

Sandiwood Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 2100.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 2100.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Parking
    Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
    Garden
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Clean Up
    Event Rentals
    Set Up
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access

• 1665 Town Hill Road Wolcott, VT, 05680 See on map
    Location of (Sandiwood Farm)