Durham, NC 27704 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

4 Reviews for Sandfoot Photography

Alisa · Married on 04/19/2014

Allison is the most amazing photographer there is. She is so easy to work with and so much fun to be around! I had seen her work on facebook and just knew I had to use her for our wedding and engagement photos. When we first sat down with Allison, it felt like I'd known her for years because she's just so nice and personable. She traveled a couple of ours to photograph our wedding and she fit in so well with all of our wedding party. She made taking pictures fun and had everyone laughing the whole time. My husband hates having pictures made, but he really enjoyed working with Allison, just as much as I did. She was able to create a package just for us that had everything we wanted. Our most treasured piece she did for us is a wood block with 3 of our wedding photos and I still look at it every day and am still amazed at how good of a job she did. We love you Allison!! You are the only photographer we will ever use!!!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Lindsey · Married on 07/14/2012

Allison traveled all the way from NC to MD for our wedding. She was a pleasure to work with and was super flexible. Our pictures look great!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Christina · Married on 11/05/2011

Allison is a true professional but also a joy to work with. While I had known her in a previous life in college, it was the quality of her work that made me hire her. During the day, she was ALWAYS there but never obnoxiously so. She was stealthy with her camera. She's also incredibly efficient and was willing to follow my lead on how long I wanted to spend on posed photos (not too much time). She had tons of ideas for shots, but always asked me if there were any more I wanted to do. I loved the feeling that if I had a picture or pose I REALLY wanted, she was completely open to it. The best part is she (and her assistant) have such great personalities that I felt completely relaxed with them, and so did the wedding party. I just got the proofs back and you can tell how far that goes... the pictures are simply stunning. She has an eye for lighting and angles that create the most amazing images. I am BEYOND happy with them- the posed ones came out incredibly AND we have TONS of pictures from the actual reception of people dancing and having a wonderful time. Somehow, she was able to capture the spirit of the wedding through her lens. I could not have asked for more. On top of that, her "modern bride" package is completely on trend with the times and provided just what I wanted at a price that (considering the photos we got!) is a STEAL. Talk about value for your money!!

Sent on 12/01/2011

• Bliss by Sam Wedding and Occasion Planners
    Bliss by Sam Wedding and Occasion Planners Wedding Planners

Allison takes absolutely breathtaking photos. She finds a way to make her photos look unique and artistic, without taking away from the elegance of the traditional wedding shots. I thoroughly enjoy working with Sandfoot Photography!

• Rev. Robin Renteria. M.Div.
    Rev. Robin Renteria. M.Div. Wedding Officiants

Allison Sandfoot takes fabulous photographs of every wedding I've done with her. And as an officiant I love working with her because she's so upbeat, is so easy to work with and gets such great shots. As a minister, I want the bride and groom to have the wedding photos they want and Allison makes that happen smoothly and discreetly.

• Durham, 27704 See on map