1205 Aviara Parkway, Carlsbad, CA 92011 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About San Diego Wholesale Florist

On a daily basis we receive the highest quality product to meet the needs of your customers. Our buyers are constantly searching the globe for the best farms, new varieties and seasonal products. Whether it is for a wedding, funeral, holiday or personal celebration you can be assured that San Diego Wholesale Flowers & Bouquets can supply the right flowers for the occasion. If it is a rose from South America, a tropical from the Far East, an exotic from Hawaii or field crop from a local farm, we fill your order with the freshest possible product. Thank you for considering our company. We promise that we will do everything possible to make our business relationship both enjoyable and profitable to you! Please feel free to call us at 858-505-0055!

Follow San Diego Wholesale Florist on

San Diego Wholesale Florist 1
San Diego Wholesale Florist 2
San Diego Wholesale Florist 3

Joanne · Married on 11/11/2017

Vince was excellent. We gave him some images of generally what we wanted (we weren't really sure) and he was able to make suggestions and deliver beautiful bouquets and table centre-pieces. Perfect!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    San Diego Wholesale Florist 4
    San Diego Wholesale Florist 5
    San Diego Wholesale Florist 6

Vincent is the best!!! I showed him pictures of what I wanted, I picked up the flowers I loved and BAM! The only thing I know is that the flowers were magnificent at our wedding!!!! My white tulips bouquet was gorgeous!!! The colorful centerpiece with almost 10 different types of flowers were breathtaking! The colors I wanted, the texture I as looking for! Great service, great quality!! You might feel a little rushed by Vincent, but don't worry, that's his way of doing what he loves!!! And I know you'll thank him at the end!!!

Sent on 07/02/2015

All my flowers were breathtaking!!! Vincent is a man on his word. My husband and I made flower crates for our rustic wedding theme. Vincent made the arrangements so beautiful. He listened to everything that I wanted. I loved my bouquet!!! This is the place to purchase for big events. His pricing was reasonable compared to other flower shops. We look forward to doing business with you again. We will be recommending to family and friends. Thank you Vince!!

Sent on 05/17/2015