Englewood, Englewood, FL 34224 Map · Phone number

About Sam Kennedy Photographer

Sam Kennedy Photographer is a wedding photography business based in Englewood, Florida. Sam has been a professional photographer for over 25 years, and lends an extensive background of experience to his photography profession that allows him to produce timeless, high-quality wedding photos. Sam Kennedy Photographer will provide you with stunning wedding photos and one-of-a-kind wedding artwork that you will cherish for years to come.

Sam Kennedy Photographer specializes in wedding and engagement photography, as well as portrait and family photography. His extensive background in various areas of photography allow him to customize his style to suit your individual relationship and wedding theme. He specializes in beach portraits, and will capture your beach engagement or wedding photos in such a way that evokes and enhances the true beauty of your celebration and your relationship. Using a photojournalistic style, Sam will document your wedding day in a series of moments, and will ensure that every facet of your wedding day is captured so that you can enjoy and remember each moment. He offers his finalized photos in formats such as digital files, prints, albums, canvases, flush mounts, matted prints, and proofs. His photography services include:

• Additional hours

e0334cdad506786d 1447689297963 198
table

3 Reviews for Sam Kennedy Photographer

Amy · Married on 05/12/2012

We came from Ohio to be married at Beachside Marriott in Key West on May 12, 2012. Although I can't have my professional pictures just yet, I am completely confident they will be absolutely wonderful when they arrive. Sam took all the photos we asked for and more and offered ideas. He went over and above making sure the bride and groom were happy with his services. We appreciate him making it easy especially being a destination wedding.

Sent on 05/17/2012
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 10/12/2013

Thank you Sam for a great set of photographs...more importantly, we appreciate that fact that we got ALL our pictures to do with what we wanted. Thank you again for some really great shots.

Sent on 11/12/2014

1.4
      2.5
      3.0

Debra C.02/02/2015Edit
    If I could rate ZERO stars, I would... Sam is a nice mature man with a camera. Don't waste your special moment relying on his "work"...Hire a real trained professional photographer. We made the mistake of booking a session with Sam and needless to say, the photo's were of amateur quality at best- we were squinting in every shot. Not a single photo fitting for printing - and it was supposed to be Christmas gift for my mother - the ONLY thing she wanted! I request a 50% refund as I'd have to find an alternate gift/professional photographer when I returned from FL to TX - he said no and offered to "doctor up" my pictures for an additional fee. Really?? No thanks - I'll skip the scenic photos for something I can use next time!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Sam Kennedy Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Englewood Englewood, FL, 34224 See on map