New Orleans, LA 70125 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,895
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sam Gregory Photography

Sam Gregory is a New Orleans based wedding photojournalist.

His passion for his work and attention to detail yield unique and interesting photographs that beautifully capture exciting moments. Utilizing a professional, yet relaxed approach, Sam works with each client to understand and meet their unique needs and ensure their satisfaction.

His unobtrusive style captures the spirit of your event to create long-lasting memories, and photos that truly represent your special occasion.

Gallery10

Sam Gregory Photography 3
Sam Gregory Photography 4
Sam Gregory Photography 5

Laura · Married on 03/31/2018

We planned our New Orleans destination wedding from Colorado. Sam came highly recommended and was great about working with us long distance. The day of the wedding, he was great---we were on a tight budget and time limit, and he really took care of us. We loved our photographs from that very special day!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Sam Gregory Photography 6
    Sam Gregory Photography 7
    Sam Gregory Photography 8
    Sam Gregory Photography 9
    Sam Gregory Photography 10

Sam Gregory MADE our wedding day. I cannot imagine a photographer who would have worked as hard all day long as Sam did on our wedding day. We walked from the Sonesta to the Cabildo and he was there, running ahead with his entire suite of photography gear, snapping pictures as I walked in my dress with my bridesmaids...he was there doing the same thing, on the way back, as my groom and I walked from Cabildo to Latrobe's through a parade! He was everywhere and nowhere all at once, which I think is the absolute key with a wedding photographer. And more than anything else, he was a gem to work with, responsive throughout the process, helpful in setting our schedule, and managed our massive photography guest list. He was truly perfect and I would recommend him to anyone who asked!

Sent on 04/01/2015

I just received my wedding pictures from Sam and they are fantastic! I was an out of town bride and I didn’t have a chance to meet Sam until the weekend of the wedding, so we did everything by phone and email. I hired Sam based on online reviews and he did not disappoint. Sam has a great eye for photography and he’s very creative. I received over 700 pictures on a USB, he took pictures of everything and everybody! It’s truly amazing how he was able to capture the mood and feel of the event. He was super easy to work with and accommodated all of my requests.
    Maria & Andy, March 15, 2014

Sent on 07/11/2014

Sam Gregory Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,135.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

Real Weddings