1063 Mohr lane, Apt A, Alameda, CA 94518 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Salted by Jess Saltzer

That special day has arrived, you'll cherish this moment forever starting with your premiere bridal style session before your walk down the aisle. (Or jump from the plane)

Whatever your style, we provide hair and makeup custom to you!

At your service in the San Francisco bay area, and by request for destination locations.

Embrace life's beauty,

Jess

Follow Salted by Jess Saltzer on

10509590101525902232633553931668023453937030n
3726970677c01da9 006 Chantal Events Space Details
chantal events modelmua
082716amgolden gate club weddingbuena lane photogr
Salted by Jess Saltzer
am golden gate club wedding buena lane photography
792d87e2114f1131692400x300
10509590101525902232633553931668023453937030n
3726970677c01da9 006 Chantal Events Space Details

4 Reviews for Salted by Jess Saltzer

Arwen · Married on 10/04/2014

Jessica has been my stylist for a couple of years now and is wonderful, so there was no question that I wanted to hire her to do my wedding in October. It was no simple undertaking; after all was said and done, I was essentially asking her to handle hair and makeup for me and my five bridesmaids with only about 6 hours to do it, at two different locations, with a photographer in tow. And of course, since she was also a guest at the wedding, she had to get herself ready at some point, too.

But there was never a reason to worry. She was professional, punctual, cheerful, super easygoing, and beyond efficient -- she got it done with time to spare, and all of us looked stunning when she was through. Despite my own electric energy that day, she remained completely calm and encouraging, pulling off 6 completely unique hairstyles from pin-curls to voluminous waves, and had enough makeup supplies on-hand to deal with last-minute changes and touch ups throughout the day. We were all totally thrilled with the outcome and the compliments for all of us kept coming! Even better, it was obvious that she was having fun with us all the while, and I was thrilled to see her having an awesome time at the reception later that evening.

I have and will continue to recommend Jessica for regular hair maintenance as well as any special events that require a high-grade, professional hair and makeup artist, not to mention a totally stress-free, positive, creative touch.

PS: She also did cuts and extensions for my mom, niece, and mother-in-law before the big day, and they were thrilled too!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Lynne · Married on 09/27/2014

Jessy always provides great quality service. Both my bridesmaids and myself were made up perfectly

Sent on 01/16/2015

Jess did my hair/makeup and all 5 of my bridesmaids hair for my wedding last year. She was great! We did an initial skype chat about what I was looking for and then did a trial run at her salon (which was included in the overall price). She was very attentive and responsive to what I liked and didn't like, and we ended up with a look that I loved. I have very curly hair so we ended up doing a blowout the day before and finishing the styling the next day. She was very flexible and came to the house we were getting ready at the day of the wedding and was a trooper doing 6 looks in one morning (all my bridesmaids are very hassle-free so Jess designed all their hairdos herself). Highly recommend Jess!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Salted by Jess Saltzer's reply:

Thank you for this thoughtful review of my services, I enjoyed working with you and your bridal party, all six of you were fantastic! Best, Jess

Salted by Jess Saltzer Pricing

Salted by Jess Saltzer Price Rates

Salted by Jess Saltzer FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 8

• Chairs for Affairs
    Chairs for Affairs Photo Booths

Very professional. Knows her stuff! Artistic with a very natural style. LOVE her!

• 1063 Mohr lane, Apt A Alameda, CA, 94518 See on map