Salon Verve

4.2
    4.1 out of 5 rating

Ryleigh Married on 10/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    to begin, I would like to thank Jenny for being so accommodating on such a short notice. my wedding was October 28th and my makeup artist had cancelled about a month before. Jenny was recommended to me by a family friend, the day I called & spoke with her, she scheduled me for a trial, took down all the information on the wedding & who needs their make up done, sent over a contract and scheduled herself for the morning of the wedding. Jenny was an absolute pleasure to work with! She eased all worries in that brief 10 minutes phone call. Then meeting one another at my bridal trial, I knew- she was the one, and the one for future events as well. All of the ladies at the salon were so friendly and outgoing, the salon was beautiful, clean and welcoming! Jenny radiated professionalism as well as making me feel comfortable. She made wonderful suggestions, viewed photos I had brought, gave suggestions for skin care processes- I left that trial feeling beautiful and confident, excited for her to do my make up the day of my wedding.
    Jenny came to my wedding venue, she arrived on time and was so friendly with all of my bridal party. She went out of her way to make us all look our best! She touched up my make up after I lost it.. not once but twice, haha. She is truly an artist. I can’t wait to get photos back to share with you what a beautiful job Jenny did. I can’t wait for future events so I can work with Jenny again. I can not say enough good about the services provided, the salon itself & Jenny.
    Kristin Married on 09/01/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jennifer did my hair for my wedding and I absolutely loved it. She came to my house and also provided services for my mother and sister. She was very thorough and I felt very comfortable with her right away. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she listened to what I said. I would definitely recommend her to others.
    Mike H. Married on 06/22/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great service and good price. They did a wonderful job and Iwould recommend them.
  • illustration stars

99 photos · 11/09/2018
Anna & Brian
73 photos · 11/02/2018

810 New York 82 Hopewell Junction, NY, 12533
Location of (Salon Verve)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding