4232 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach, CA 90807 Map · Phone number

About Salon Medusa

Our salon is part of the Bixby Knolls Wedding Collective in Long Beach. As professional makeup artists and hairstylists specializing in Bridal Beauty, our goal is to make you look and feel the most beautiful you ever have on your special day. We create looks for our bridal clients that enhance their best features for their big day!

l 2
samakeup
10683210102049541270740741272188938o

1 Reviews for Salon Medusa

Rachel · Married on 07/10/2015

I've been coming to Salon Medusa for a few years now, but I recently got married and I knew I would be bringing my entire bridal party (plus my mom!) here for our hair and makeup. First of all, Kalani is the best. She is incredibly knowledgeable and skillful, but she is also very gifted in figuring out what your style is and how to make you look like the best version of you. I trust her judgment and feel totally comfortable with her. Since wedding days can be stressful, I knew that going to her meant that I could relax and let her do her thing and make me look fantastic. To top it all off, the rest of the team is awesome too. They treated us like VIPs and were dedicated to keeping us (me in particular) relaxed and well cared-for. The team all works together to keep things humming and they keep the environment friendly and welcoming. So, not only will I be returning (in fact, I just had Kalani take 12 inches off - that's how much I trust her), my mother who had never had her hair and makeup done will be returning too.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Salon Medusa FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 20.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• 4232 Atlantic Ave Long Beach, 90807 See on map
    OPEN 7 DAYS - Monday 10am - 6pm Tuesday 10am - 6pm Wednesday 9am - 7pm Thursday 9am - 9pm Friday 9am-7pm Saturday 9am - 5pm Sunday 12noon to 5pm