Phoenix, AZ 85014 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sacred Moment Weddings and Events

Our first meeting with you is always complimentary!

Our approach to wedding planning begins with getting to know you. One of the ways we accomplish this is with our Wedding Planning Questionnaire. It gives us a starting point…a look into who you are as a couple and what you want on your wedding day. It will help us discover your personal style, and how we can incorporate your personalities into the wedding YOU want.

Afterwards, we'll send you a detailed proposal outlining all your requests and what the fees will be. When you both feel comfortable and confident that your needs will be met fully, realistically and affordably we will begin. Together, we will determine the next step and best direction for us to proceed to achieve our common goal…

Your Perfect Wedding Day!

• Victoria Canada Weddings and Events
logo
GM007

5 Reviews for Sacred Moment Weddings and Events

Sonja · Married on 03/14/2008

Sacred moment weddings, was AWESOME!! Wendy went above and beyond when it came to my wedding! She had the answer to all of my questions( even if some were at 10pm). LOL! She did more than anyone could every expect! Thank you Wendy so much for helping put my wedding together! I loved eveything about it, Especially the Boquets!!

Sent on 06/11/2008

Sacred Moment Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks Sonja! It was so much fun getting to know you and your family. You will always be one of my favorite brides!

Charlotte · Married on 07/21/2007

Wendy was fabulous!!! Her professionalism, her communication was one to be commended. She really gave everything a personal touch. Wendy monitored and coordinated all the vendor services and made sure everything was taken care of in a timely manner up to the day of the wedding. She handled the wedding and reception with the utmost professionalism. I didn't have to think once what to do next nor did I have to do a thing but show up. She took care of everything. I am ever so grateful.

Sent on 02/25/2008

Gina · Married on 03/26/2006

Wendy and her assistant with Sacred Moment Weddings were fundamental in the success of our wedding, reception, and all the planning beforehand. Professional, thurough, dedicated, kind, incredible attention to detail, communicative, problem-solver, confidant, fun. Wendy provided itineraries and special touches that helped so much and made the event so memorable. We hired Wendy for a limited package where she basically jumped in a week or 2 beforehand and organized it from there. In looking back, the only thing I wish we would have done differently in regard to Wendy and her services is that I wish we would have hired her for the largest most involved package that she offered! She did so well... it would have been so nice to have her help all the way though instead of doing so much of it on my own early on! I would have made the decision to have her as top priority over all other decisions! I recommend fully without any hesitation!

Sent on 02/25/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sacred Moment Weddings and Events FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
  • How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Catalog
    Custom
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sacred Moment Weddings and Events 1
    Bride's Night Out
    Bride's Night Out Bachelorette Parties! A Bride?s Night Out® bachelorette party is as unique and special as the guest of honor ? with a style and personality all its own. We?ll help you turn your dream event into a reality with personalized planning and attention to every detail. Comedy-trained Party Guides take care of all the details during the celebration while emceeing the toasts and games. Design your own or take advantage of our complete packages by limo, by foot or at home. And if you have a knack for planning parties and want to become a party consultant, contact Wendy and she'll bring you on board!

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Tylers Custom Designs
    Tylers Custom Designs Wedding Rentals

If your looking for a planner Sacred Moments is the way to go. They are one of the best in their field. I've done a few event's with them and they know their stuff. Karen

• It's Your Party Entertainment
    It's Your Party Entertainment Wedding DJs

Wendy is an absolute pleasure to work with! She has the talent to create amazing and unique events, all the while maintaining a professional demeanor and positive outlook. She excels at keeping the stress level of her clients to a minimum with their event in her capable hands. With Wendy, nothing is impossible to create. He guidance has resulted in not only meeting her clients expectations and, but always exceeding them. She is a valuable member of the vendor team and works closely with us by including us in the planning of the event to ensure a successful event time after time. It is obvious she loves what she does and it shows in her work. We recommend her for any event you may be planning.

• Phoenix, 85014 See on map